2017-18 Season Tix Renewal Email

I just got the email to renew my season tix and went in to see the price.  I'm in the cheap seats in 208.  My tickets are coming up as $99 per ticket which is significantly less than last year which I think was closer to $180.  I'm not a young alumni or anything like that.  Anyone else seeing a lower ticket price?  I'm all for it, just wondering as I wasn't expecting to see a price that much lower.

3 minutes ago, SaintLouBlue said:

I just got the email to renew my season tix and went in to see the price.  I'm in the cheap seats in 208.  My tickets are coming up as $99 per ticket which is significantly less than last year which I think was closer to $180.  I'm not a young alumni or anything like that.  Anyone else seeing a lower ticket price?  I'm all for it, just wondering as I wasn't expecting to see a price that much lower.

The email does say prices are unchanged but there is a price reduction of the upper level behind the baselines.  That is a pretty good price reduction though.  Impressive.  

Pays to read the email I guess :).  Just excited to pull the trigger again.  Looks like they created a General Reserved D section that is now $99.  Looking at my invoice from last year that's almost half the price I paid.  Not complaining. 

Looks like the 8 sections in the corners are seeing a discount as well.  Interesting tactic with the excitement around the program.  Hopefully they pull in a significant amount of new season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

I just saw the email - is this going to be the only thing they send out?  Would not follow the same process as before - send out renewal notices and Biliken Club rankings in the mail?

I can't imagine they'll only communicate via e-mail.  In the past, they've mailed invoices along with sending e-mails.

3 hours ago, cheeseman said:

I just saw the email - is this going to be the only thing they send out?  Would not follow the same process as before - send out renewal notices and Biliken Club rankings in the mail?

-BClub rankings were sent via email last year, I would think an invoice for season tickets would be snail-mailed

-I like to hear that the ADept is trying something to get more butts in the seats with the price reductions for the second level

21 hours ago, White Pelican said:

No, no,  with this new discount, you get all the games, but you have to leave at halftime.

Well,  I sure hope not.  The plan said "season tickets".  Maybe it was for past season ticket holders only and new guys have to pay more.

14 minutes ago, JeffinMH said:

Well,  I sure hope not.  The plan said "season tickets".  Maybe it was for past season ticket holders only and new guys have to pay more.

Uh, I guess Cheeseman and I should have posted a big "WARNING, ATTEMPT AT HUMOR AHEAD" sign. Next time.

8 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

In the Crews plan, you get tickets to 11 games but miss out on the other 21.

The Crews Plan, donate $400 to the athletic department and get pieces of paper that resemble tickets to basketball games that you wont attend 

52 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

The Crews Plan, donate $400 to the athletic department and get pieces of paper that resemble tickets to basketball games that you wont attend 

...and the pieces of paper were manufactured and printed on within the great state of Indiana.

If you do choose to attend Crews plan games, there is no advanced plan to get you into the arena.  Therefore, rather than going in an entrance near your seats to try for an easy walk, you have to go all the way to the opposite end of the arena to get in.  Also, the head usher (some other guy named Jim) is completely incompetent and cannot relate to today's youth.  Therefore, if you have any kids with you, they'll choose to go elsewhere.  When you to get concessions, you cannot stand in line behind another person ordering.  You go stand at another cash register waiting for it to open.  Finally, if you're going to the game as a group of bachelors hoping to catch the eye of some ladies, you're required to bring at least 13 other dudes with you who all possess the same relatively low level of desirableness as yourself.  Therefore, no one will really stand out and you won't be able to come up with a cohesive game plan for which dudes should engage with groups of ladies.

5 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

...and the pieces of paper were manufactured and printed on within the great state of Indiana.

If you do choose to attend Crews plan games, there is no advanced plan to get you into the arena.  Therefore, rather than going in an entrance near your seats to try for an easy walk, you have to go all the way to the opposite end of the arena to get in.  Also, the head usher (some other guy named Jim) is completely incompetent and cannot relate to today's youth.  Therefore, if you have any kids with you, they'll choose to go elsewhere.  When you to get concessions, you cannot stand in line behind another person ordering.  You go stand at another cash register waiting for it to open.  Finally, if you're going to the game as a group of bachelors hoping to catch the eye of some ladies, you're required to bring at least 13 other dudes with you who all possess the same relatively low level of desirableness as yourself.  Therefore, no one will really stand out and you won't be able to come up with a cohesive game plan for which dudes should engage with groups of ladies.

???