Father's Day for the fan who has everything

This is basically just a way to brag on my kid, who sat with us for about six years when my dad was still alive (and 11 years since). This was my surprise Christmas present, just installed last month. 

However, for any other fan offspring, Father's Day is coming up... :) 

brick.jpg

1 hour ago, bonwich said:

This is basically just a way to brag on my kid, who sat with us for about six years when my dad was still alive (and 11 years since). This was my surprise Christmas present, just installed last month. 

brick.jpg

I've told Joe this before but I had his dad as a professor in grad school and he was great. 

2 hours ago, bonwich said:

brick.jpg

Joe, that is awesome!!!  We just finished SLU 101 for my daughter who will be a freshman. I can hope that I am so lucky to have any of us remembered/honored in this way. 

10 hours ago, AlumniFan said:

Joe, that is awesome!!!  We just finished SLU 101 for my daughter who will be a freshman. I can hope that I am so lucky to have any of us remembered/honored in this way. 

I see a prime candidate for head of the SLUnatics in 2018 or so. Grew up with entrepreneur parents, and clearly has genes that make her smart as a whip. Student tickets will soon have a long waiting list. :) 

33 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Nice Joe.  Really nice. I don't recall having your dad.Do remember Bill Saigh.  I'm proud for you.

If you ever visited Saigh during office hours, you saw my dad. Davis-Shaughnessy 202A. Bill and Bill. Birthplace of the Lettuce Leaf. :) 

3 hours ago, bonwich said:

If you ever visited Saigh during office hours, you saw my dad. Davis-Shaughnessy 202A. Bill and Bill. Birthplace of the Lettuce Leaf. :) 

I also had Bill Saigh in grad school. He and his wife had a soup store in the u city loop. Didn't last very long.  Great soup but I guess a hard concept to make money on.