2017-2018 Schedule

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tarheelbilliken said:

I laughed so hard my side ached.

That's pretty good, but NOTHING beats Justin Love's game-winning shot with stripper/cheerleaders, a mischievous shark and the fans rushing the court.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

That's pretty good, but NOTHING beats Justin Love's game-winning shot with stripper/cheerleaders, a mischievous shark and the fans rushing the court.

That one was the best in the laugh department. I just went looking for it and could not find it.

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

That tape has been analyzed more than the Zapruder film.

11 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Just noticed the old guy doing a little jig on the court at around the two minute mark.  Also, one of the ball boys seems to have a look of terror on his face at about the 1:57 mark.  My guess that is the point the guy starts stripping his shirt off.

So I've lurked for awhile here, but I have a question about season tickets since the topic came up. I'm a relatively recent grad and haven't looked into season tickets before, so is there some particular process I need to go through in order to buy/put in/whatever it is for them?

20 minutes ago, Fredzilla said:

So I've lurked for awhile here, but I have a question about season tickets since the topic came up. I'm a relatively recent grad and haven't looked into season tickets before, so is there some particular process I need to go through in order to buy/put in/whatever it is for them?

Essentially call the ticket office or go online to slubillikens.com and put down a deposit of $50/ticket.  Then they'll call you in Aug (or maybe Sept) with seat availability after all of the current season ticket renewals are back in. 

1 hour ago, Fredzilla said:

Young Alumni Tickets (10 years post grad) $100 for the whole season

6 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

Young Alumni Tickets (10 years post grad) $100 for the whole season

Also, look into getting into the Billiken club.  You accumulate points, and over the years you can upgrade to better seats; as the team gets better and better, you will be a much sought after individual for your great seats!

mhg