Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Who dat? 

Thanks to @Pistol

On 11/27/2013 at 10:29 AM, Pistol said:

Dusan Mahorčič - PF, 6-10, 240 - Belgrade, Serbia (Moberly Area Community College, MO) - Twitter: @DMahorcic
Offers: Saint Louis, Tulsa.

Interest: Florida State, Virginia Tech, Indiana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, TCU, Missouri, Arkansas, USC, San Diego State, Maine.

Latest News: Mahorčič has been solid for Moberly, averaging 7.8 PPG and 5.1 RPG. (1/10/20)

Scouting Report: Mahorčič is a skilled, versatile big man at both ends. He can score in the post, finishes strong at the rim, and can step out and shoot from mid-range and the perimeter. He's a strong rim protector and he rebounds very well at both ends. He understands spacing and screens. He shows a high motor in transition. He played at Notre Dame HS in Niles, IL for three seasons after coming to the US. He dealt with foot injuries for most of his freshman year at D-II Lewis University. A late bloomer who improved dramatically his senior HS season, he got looks from Virginia, Illinois, USC, Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Pepperdine, Cal State-Northridge, and others before ending up at Lewis.

Speaking of players transferring back home... this is wild speculation,  Shaka Smart is likely to be fired this season by Texas.  I'm not sure if Ramey stays depending on the next coach (Chris Beard) but we'd absolutely want Courtney. 

Again wild speculation but I'm about 70% sure Shaka's out despite his $10mil buyout. 

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Speaking of players transferring back home... this is wild speculation,  Shaka Smart is likely to be fired this season by Texas.  I'm not sure if Ramey stays depending on the next coach (Chris Beard) but we'd absolutely want Courtney. 

Again wild speculation but I'm about 70% sure Shaka's out despite his $10mil buyout. 

Ramey will never ever play for SLU. If he left Texas he'd enter the draft.

36 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Thought you Would be the one to encourage SLU? If you are a real fan? Lol 

He isnt good enough to be a billiken if he couldn't hack it at mi$$ouri.  

SLU_Nick likes this

12 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

He isnt good enough to be a billiken if he couldn't hack it at mi$$ouri.  

ok. I get why you are being like this, but consider:

1) Martin stinks

2) McKinney needs refinement.

3) Martin stinks

4) Hargrove didn't play the first part of this year either and he still struggles 

5) Martin stinks. 

8 hours ago, thetorch said:

Ramey will never ever play for SLU. If he left Texas he'd enter the draft.

Enter the draft? He's not one of the 50 give or take best guards in college basketball? Does he really have the athletic ability for teams in the NBA to project he'd develop? Entering the draft would seem like a huge mistake to me

13 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Enter the draft? He's not one of the 50 give or take best guards in college basketball? Does he really have the athletic ability for teams in the NBA to project he'd develop? Entering the draft would seem like a huge mistake to me

Yeah he's not draft ready he's very streaky he'll stay somewhere.   Again just wild speculation I haven't heard anything about a bad attitude or unrest but that can change with a new coach

42 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

ok. I get why you are being like this, but consider:

1) Martin stinks

2) McKinney needs refinement.

3) Martin stinks

4) Hargrove didn't play the first part of this year either and he still struggles 

5) Martin stinks. 

he's tainted.   once a tiger no getting around it.   let someone else deal with the problem.   or at least like isabell, let him go elsewhere first to get fixed.   

jimbofive likes this