Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

32 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Bradford is 172, Kasubke is 203. I think 179 is Keyyaun Batchman. I'm not sure who 26 is, but it's not Collins; this league is for 2019 and younger. A lot of guys aren't names we'd necessarily know at this point: https://www.stleagles.com/page/show/4471799-high-school-rosters

You hit the ones that I know (179 is definitely Batchman) and Mario McKinney who isn't of relevance to us is 96.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing major here, but good to hear from him.

-SIU was the first to offer, his freshman year at DuQuoin. He likes the campus, has been out a few times.

-SLU was the second to offer, a few days ago. He said they came out to see the Mehlville guys work out and offered them all. He said he doesn't know anything about SLU yet and will see how things develop, but that his coach was excited about the offer.

-Mizzou, Creighton, and a number of others came out to see the trio work out and said they'd be following them. He said he's just taking a wait-and-see approach to everything.

-His transition from DuQuoin to STL was tough at first but as he's gotten more locked in to working out and practicing and school, it's gotten easier. He's excited to be playing alongside some big-time teammates now.

Another good piece, this one on Bradford.

-SLU and SIU are the latest to offer. "More to come."

-SLU has been on him since freshman year. He likes the coaches. It's home, so he'd be very comfortable going to SLU for school.

-Doesn't know much about SIU yet, except what LD has told him. Hears it's a solid program with some nice pieces and that Scottie Pippen's nephew is there.

-Said K-State, Iowa State, Creighton, and a few others have been showing love lately. K-State has been active with him for a while.

-Getting stronger in the post, stretching his game out to mid-range. Working hard. Open gyms have been competitive and rewarding.

21 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Nothing major here, but good to hear from him.

-SIU was the first to offer, his freshman year at DuQuoin. He likes the campus, has been out a few times.

-SLU was the second to offer, a few days ago. He said they came out to see the Mehlville guys work out and offered them all. He said he doesn't know anything about SLU yet and will see how things develop, but that his coach was excited about the offer.

-Mizzou, Creighton, and a number of others came out to see the trio work out and said they'd be following them. He said he's just taking a wait-and-see approach to everything.

-His transition from DuQuoin to STL was tough at first but as he's gotten more locked in to working out and practicing and school, it's gotten easier. He's excited to be playing alongside some big-time teammates now.

-interesting, hope to see him on Saturday and guess the Staff is going to have to do some educating about our program and school

13 minutes ago, Pistol said:

-SLU has been on him since freshman year. He likes the coaches. It's home, so he'd be very comfortable going to SLU for school.

-Doesn't know much about SIU yet, except what LD has told him. Hears it's a solid program with some nice pieces and that Scottie Pippen's nephew is there.

-Said K-State, Iowa State, Creighton, and a few others have been showing love lately. K-State has been active with him for a while.

-Getting stronger in the post, stretching his game out to mid-range. Working hard. Open gyms have been competitive and rewarding.

-wow, until recently this seems to have been a secret recruitment and we've been on him for two years, LOVE his thoughts on SLU, is he left handed as in that video he showed a nice finish with the left? I plan to #goseethekidsplay

13 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Great minds think alike, @SLURadioBoy. I guess we should expect a Branson video next, since he appears to be working his way through the Mehlville kids.

I like your recap much better than mine, @Pistol. I loved what Bradford had to say about SLU. I think Ford and the staff have made an impact on him.

17 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-wow, until recently this seems to have been a secret recruitment and we've been on him for two years, LOVE his thoughts on SLU, is he left handed as in that video he showed a nice finish with the left? I plan to #goseethekidsplay

I put him on the 2020 Interest List his freshman year and have been tracking him since then. Not a lot of noise between him and SLU publicly, but glad to see we're in a good place with him right now.

15 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I like your recap much better than mine, @Pistol. I loved what Bradford had to say about SLU. I think Ford and the staff have made an impact on him.

Yeah, he seems to put more importance on the hometown aspect than most guys do, too.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

Tommy likey. Tommy like wingy. 

8 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

@GloryRavs zero chance im watching a full 15 minute video of a pro am.  I watched the first five.. didn't see Wade do anything, and saw a brief Willie Reed sighting.  What is the point of posting that video?  We aren't recruiting wade.

If we have an open scholly, the Gabrielle Union factor should be enough to tip the scales in his favor.

Coach314 and thetorch like this