Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Quality Is Job 1

Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

What was crazy to me was how many people were wearing mizzou stuff walking around.  Only saw two others besides my self wearing SLU gear, was hoping for more. 

-in the last year I have made a concerted effort to wear SLU gear to high school games as I don't like seeing all the mizzou stuff and I want to add to the amount of SLU apparel on display, can't hurt

3 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-in the last year I have made a concerted effort to wear SLU gear to high school games as I don't like seeing all the mizzou stuff and I want to add to the amount of SLU apparel on display, can't hurt

good job!

1 hour ago, Bills_06 said:

Did Larry Hughes Jr play much?  Looks like senior posted a photo of him with the ball.  

Probably the JV game.

16 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

Probably the JV game.

I wasn’t really paying attention much to the  JV game, but if he was playing, he’s not one of the better JV players for CBC

2 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Now we need you to go to more games, and keep walking in and out, sit in different spots. 

Sivills is leveling up. He and his HS team are having an excellent season.

Bogan got upset in the Chicago Public High League quarterfinals. Our latest offer, Antoine Bloxton, was productive in his second game back. Jordan Booker and Rashaun Agee graduate this year.