Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the Billikens since Jimerson went down, I am absolutely convinced a big who can effectively shoot the 3 is the team's most pressing need.  One ready to play in next year's rotation.  Damn, the difference Jimerson & a shooting big could of made versus Dayton.  Opening up the floor on the offensive end would make Goodwin, French and Perkins unstoppable.

25 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

After watching the Billikens since Jimerson went down, I am absolutely convinced a big who can effectively shoot the 3 is the team's most pressing need.  One ready to play in next year's rotation.  Damn, the difference Jimerson & a shooting big could of made versus Dayton.  Opening up the floor on the offensive end would make Goodwin, French and Perkins unstoppable.

So you want Jeremiah Oden, the 6'8 kid we offered out of Sunrise Christian?

On 1/15/2020 at 10:41 AM, 3star_recruit said:

I disagree.  Convincing a three-star big in the spring to come play a support role when you already have French and Bell is difficult.  Three-star bigs in the spring are a hot commodity.  If you already have an in with a backup big on a high-major team, you take it.

I definitely agree with you on this.

i think this year we really have a good shot at one of the top big men grad transfers.  In the past I have always down played our chances of landing one of these players because the really good ones become the equivalent of a 4+ star recruit with their choice of landing spot.  I just think for the first time we can offer one of these guys a combination of minutes and a real shot at a deep tournament run.

15 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I definitely agree with you on this.

i think this year we really have a good shot at one of the top big men grad transfers.  In the past I have always down played our chances of landing one of these players because the really good ones become the equivalent of a 4+ star recruit with their choice of landing spot.  I just think for the first time we can offer one of these guys a combination of minutes and a real shot at a deep tournament run.

What top big man grad transfer would you have wanted from last year's class?

4 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

I’m not saying @slufanskipf’ed it up but I’m also not not saying that. 

Briefcase was delivered. Me and Box always do it together for security reasons. It wasn't the delivery of the briefcase, it was the filling of the briefcase. Moy aren't you on the fill team?

On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, WVBilliken said:

I have this weird thought that bell is gonna learn how to shoot the 3