Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

16 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Well, don't expect the K-State recruiting writer to throw SLU a bone!

There's probably still some interest, but SLU recruiting coverage to let "the world" know about it is nearly non-existent.

Usually we'll hear about visits or hear some chatter from one of the board insiders who post periodically about increasing interest from a local recruit. Perhaps this will be different from how things have gone down previously, but there certainly aren't any signs at this point that the kid is strongly considering SLU.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

Usually we'll hear about visits or hear some chatter from one of the board insiders who post periodically about increasing interest from a local recruit. Perhaps this will be different from how things have gone down previously, but there certainly aren't any signs at this point that the kid is strongly considering SLU.

Never count out T Ford but Bradford appears to be trending away from SLU. 

8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Anyone know how Luke's visit to Loyola went? I wish he would have visited in winter. Smartest decision I ever made was visiting Loyala and DePaul in February. Immediately ruled both schools out.

I never heard a single word, so I guess not impressed?

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

I never heard a single word, so I guess not impressed?

After visiting SLU how could he be impressed with anyone else.

Quality Is Job 1 likes this

19 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Bradford is still considering an official to SLU but this one sounds like Mizzou. 

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article234538572.html

Schiffer is a hack. Every player that Mizzzou is recruiting, he tries to give the impression Mizzou is the leader for their services. He wrote an article about a year ago that had Mizzou as the leader for Fletcher, Love and Kasubke. Mizzou isn’t getting any of them.  

I don’t know where Bradford and Mizzou stand, but neither does Schiffer.

CBFan, AGB91, Littlebill and 3 others like this

1 hour ago, Clock_Tower said:

Local TV?   Not the baseball hat thing I hope. Then again, Luke can choose to Be a Billiken anyway he wants. 👍🏼

Tweet said it's going to be on his Instagram. Think it's concerning that he said in the article that was posted that he would take some time to decide. Maybe do it a little before his high school season starts. And then right after his k state visit he wants to commit somewhere. Not a good feeling but I know Ford will/ has done everything he can. 

SLU and Loyola both got Instagram posts from his visits and K-State didn't, so I'm guessing they get the big commitment one.

I have no idea, but I would guess K-State just based on the timing of everything. He made his top 3 official a couple days ago on his visit and said he'd decide in the coming weeks. Now he's announcing today back at school. It just seems like whatever he saw this weekend made up his mind. It would probably be wishful thinking to believe he hated his visit to K-State and normally announcements right on the heels of a visit are commitments to that most recently visited school.

We'll know in two hours.