Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure TF will get a GT Big to help for next year leaving one open scholarship to carry forward to the 2020 class.  I am also thinking that Lewis will only play in the 2019-20 season leaving us 3 open slots for 2020.

I would love to see a class of Kalkbrenner, Kasubke and Love taking those three spots.  I know some of you don't like to see us holding on to a scholarship and I can agree with that IF the 13th scholarship is used for a one-year player, but I think we need to have at least 3 open spots for the 2020 class.

I am also holding out hope that TF can persuade Love that this is where he needs to be to represent St. Louis and to be on an outstanding team.  That team would be an NCAA lock.

Sen; Perkins, French, Goodwin

Jun; Jacobs, Thatch, KCH

Soph; Hargrove, YC, Jimerson, Bell

Fresh; Kalkbrenner, Kasubke and Love

Perfectly balanced by years and positions!  I would feel sorry for the rest of the A-10.

18 minutes ago, bauman said:

I figure TF will get a GT Big to help for next year leaving one open scholarship to carry forward to the 2020 class.  I am also thinking that Lewis will only play in the 2019-20 season leaving us 3 open slots for 2020.

I would love to see a class of Kalkbrenner, Kasubke and Love taking those three spots.  I know some of you don't like to see us holding on to a scholarship and I can agree with that IF the 13th scholarship is used for a one-year player, but I think we need to have at least 3 open spots for the 2020 class.

I am also holding out hope that TF can persuade Love that this is where he needs to be to represent St. Louis and to be on an outstanding team.  That team would be an NCAA lock.

Sen; Perkins, French, Goodwin

Jun; Jacobs, Thatch, KCH

Soph; Hargrove, YC, Jimerson, Bell

Fresh; Kalkbrenner, Kasubke and Love

Perfectly balanced by years and positions!  I would feel sorry for the rest of the A-10.

If TF lands Kalkbrenner, Kasubke, and Love I will buy every single person on Billikens.com a PT Cruiser. I'd be thrilled to get Kalkbrennner or Kasubke. Love? Give me whatever you're smoking...

28 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

If TF lands Kalkbrenner, Kasubke, and Love I will buy every single person on Billikens.com a PT Cruiser. I'd be thrilled to get Kalkbrennner or Kasubke. Love? Give me whatever you're smoking...

Hey, a fella can dream can't he? 

I only said I am "holding out hope" but with TF,  I always have hope-he was able to land Gordon, Goodwin and Hargrove so why not Love!  Get 2 of those 3 and an mystery recruit and we are starting to move toward becoming the Gonzaga/Nova of the Midwest.

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

They do not make PT Cruisers anymore. Are you going to corner the market on preowned PT Cruisers, or do you phat to buy the little hot wheels models? I have to start planning how to spend the money (by reselling the PT cruiser) you are going to give each one of us. I am thinking of a river cruise down the Danube or something similar... Geez Slu let the dogs out, I had no idea you were a billionaire.

3 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I would prefer the board vote on a lower back tat for you, like you bet the board if we were to get both Jankovic and Jitoboh.

6 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Why would we want a PT Cruiser? Old Guy it's doubtful you could get a River Des Peres cruise if you sold a PT Cruiser

Joshua Hemmings committed to Harvard. Had a SLU offer; Canadian kid who transferred from Oak Hill to The Lawrenceville School and has had a relatively quiet recruitment after seeming like a relatively big-time prospect last year. I still think he's really good, just interesting that there was little to no information about him this year until his commitment.

And yeah, Love isn't coming to SLU. The other guys are still in play. Love and Fletcher are not.

15 hours ago, Old guy said:

They do not make PT Cruisers anymore. Are you going to corner the market on preowned PT Cruisers, or do you phat to buy the little hot wheels models? I have to start planning how to spend the money (by reselling the PT cruiser) you are going to give each one of us. I am thinking of a river cruise down the Danube or something similar... Geez Slu let the dogs out, I had no idea you were a billionaire.

Not going to corner the market, old guy, it's cornered. I've got a Leno-sized garage  filled with 2001-2010 Cruisers. But if some would prefer not to take on the incredibly high premiums that come with the privilege of owning a PT Cruiser, you can instead opt for season tickets to the Alliance of American Football team of your choosing. 

Kidding aside, river cruise down the Danube sounds awesome. Can I come? 

18 hours ago, Old guy said:

A PT Cruiser is a foo foo drink at Joe’s Bar

Well, thank you for telling me. Good Bye Danube cruise, Slu let the dogs out is not in the billionaire's list, I understand. Please give my foo foo drink to someone else when the time comes. I am afraid you cannot come to the Danube cruise since the funds will not be there for me However, if you are interested in doing such a thing, check Viking River Cruises, they have an ample supply of attractive European river cruises in different price ranges. This is pretty useful if your wife gets violently sea sick in the ocean and you cannot do a regular cruise.

23 hours ago, wgstl said:

heyo, id like to see us offer him 

Looks like he also played at St. Christopher's in Richmond, and if that tweet links him to Montverde, I guess that's where he'll be for the next year or two (if he reclassifies). Even though Gibson was a bit of a late bloomer, he still had a lot of D-I attention at this point. Gabe appears to have at least one D-II offer but I don't see any D-I action yet. Another Twitter evaluation:

He's apparently at the Paul Biancardi camp this week.

17 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Looks like he also played at St. Christopher's in Richmond, and if that tweet links him to Montverde, I guess that's where he'll be for the next year or two (if he reclassifies). Even though Gibson was a bit of a late bloomer, he still had a lot of D-I attention at this point. Gabe appears to have at least one D-II offer but I don't see any D-I action yet. Another Twitter evaluation:

He's apparently at the Paul Biancardi camp this week.

sounds like he took the montverde route to give him two years at the national level to rack up offers.