Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

9 hours ago, Littlebill said:

Bradford was at Chaifetz today 

Was that him in the same row as Yuri? I couldn't quite tell on screen. He normally comes with Branson and Daughtery, too, but was solo this time.

Hargrove was in the next section over. Didn't recognize any other recruits, though.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Was that him in the same row as Yuri? I couldn't quite tell on screen. He normally comes with Branson and Daughtery, too, but was solo this time.

Hargrove was in the next section over. Didn't recognize any other recruits, though.

I'm not sure about sitting with Yuri, but I did see him coming in the building.  I had to do a double take because he wasn't with Branson and Daughtery.

33 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I'm not sure about sitting with Yuri, but I did see him coming in the building.  I had to do a double take because he wasn't with Branson and Daughtery.

Yuri Collins = yellow circle

Is this Bradford in the red one?

348690DD-8CCD-4B7E-BA17-04184968094D.jpeg

Thanks. His face looks different in that photo so I couldn't really tell for sure. But it's the same style warmup jacket the Mehlville kids have been wearing all season, and he's got the same hair and looked pretty tall.

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Thanks. His face looks different in that photo so I couldn't really tell for sure. But it's the same style warmup jacket the Mehlville kids have been wearing all season, and he's got the same hair and looked pretty tall.

Bradford is my #1 target for 2020. Hopefully the staff is making him feel the same way. 

Pistol likes this

28 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

You must have been walking in next to me, I did the same thing

Bradford, also, has this thing that I don't remember with any other high school basketball player.  Bradford looks bigger and taller on the basketball court than he does off it.  Maybe it is because he is actually built compared to most of the kids his height and age. Most guys that are his height are pretty slender so maybe you notice the height more.  It could just be me.

47 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I saw that Blossom announced this is his last season.

Yeah.  Before the game they had a moment in which they talked about the tournament...gave thanks to the many volunteers,  coaches and players as well as fans that came to participate.  After that they acknowledged Blossom and his achievements 

9 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Bradford, also, has this thing that I don't remember with any other high school basketball player.  Bradford looks bigger and taller on the basketball court than he does off it.  Maybe it is because he is actually built compared to most of the kids his height and age. Most guys that are his height are pretty slender so maybe you notice the height more.  I could just be me.

Funny that you mentioned that.  He does look bigger on the court.  I noticed that yesterday.  Usually when I see him off the court he is wearing baggy clothes lol

59 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Bradford, also, has this thing that I don't remember with any other high school basketball player.  Bradford looks bigger and taller on the basketball court than he does off it.  Maybe it is because he is actually built compared to most of the kids his height and age. Most guys that are his height are pretty slender so maybe you notice the height more.  It could just be me.

That's saying something, because he looked huge yesterday at Chaifetz.

15 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

I found it interesting how focused Yuri was on the game. I sit right across from the bench and it's easy to take a look every now and then. He never was on his phone, totally focused on the game.

Yuri is an old school point guard.  He's probably looking at ways he can contribute when he gets here next year.

P.S. There isn't any message board outside of the P5 that is this enthusiastic about recruits.  Billikens.com is truly special place.  

VeniceMenace and slufanskip like this

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

Maybe it is because I'm 6-5, but you can tell right away he's a legit 6-10

On 1/4/2019 at 11:14 PM, DirtyRican said:

Pistol-do you know much about the recruiting of Jayce Catchings at Liberty?  Just curious. 

SEMO offer, but nothing else yet. Kid can really score. I'm interested to see where things go for him. Haven't been able to verify SLU interest.

His brother has gotten in 3 games this season as a freshman at Harvard. He's got a good 3 inches in height over his younger brother.

No picture, but I know Luke Kasubke from Chaminade (along with his teammate Matteus Case and another kid) was in attendance today. There was a tall really dark skinned kid at the game as well and we were speculating it might have been one of the DeSmet bigs, but I was too far away to have any clue.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

SEMO offer, but nothing else yet. Kid can really score. I'm interested to see where things go for him. Haven't been able to verify SLU interest.

His brother has gotten in 3 games this season as a freshman at Harvard. He's got a good 3 inches in height over his younger brother.

Thanks!  Yes, Cale hasn’t been getting many minutes yet but hopefully will soon. My parents are pretty close friends with their mom and stepdad. I’ve been trying to get to a Liberty game but haven’t yet. 

• 2 weeks later...