JT requests Release from NLI

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

2 PF and 2 C still on mizzou competeting for PT. Not saying Tilmon can't play over them as a freshmen, but non of the transfers were bigs. Keep the faith, Tilmon had some insiders thinking he was leaning slu before 

A lot has changed since then

2 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

2 PF and 2 C still on mizzou competeting for PT. Not saying Tilmon can't play over them as a freshmen, but non of the transfers were bigs. Keep the faith, Tilmon had some insiders thinking he was leaning slu before 

Tilmon is better than a guy named Nikko. Just a hunch. Will I appreciate the enthusiasm this is about as clear cut as possible  

35 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

I can only hope the St.Louis & Mizzou fans & media realize how much Jeremiah Tilmon made them look like dumbasses but I doubt it.

7:30 PM - 3 Apr 2017

One of my favorite tweets from 2 days ago. I love it. 

So, Tilmon is leaving Illinois, might go to SLU or Mizzou, and the SLU and Mizzou fans are the ones that look like dumbasses?  This guy really seems in touch with the situation.

1 minute ago, cgeldmacher said:

So, Tilmon is leaving Illinois, might go to SLU or Mizzou, and the SLU and Mizzou fans are the ones that look like dumbasses?  This guy really seems in touch with the situation.

That tweet was prior to the NLI release request when JT reconfirmed his commitment to IL.

11 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

A lot has changed since then

My question to Tilmon is who is going to get the most minutes at Mizzou when Jontay shows up?  Does he think they will showcase him or Jontay the coach's kid?  They are basically the same player.