Moore & Neufeld transferring

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

Don't say the obvious about Zeke or you will be on Metz club. Regardless Tulsa is better than that Tennessee team so good for him 

Yea, Zeke will get to play for Frank Haith.

Here is another coach that had a Crews effect, 1st two years decent records, last year with his players, not so good.

FullSizeR1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Ask Beidschield (Not sure of the name's spelling, he was a much better player than Zeke) how well his plans and transfers worked out for him

I think he transferred three times and wound up at a non-D1 school, right?  Zeke doesn't yet appear to be on that path.  Zeke is doing more like what Frericks did.  To me, transferring to a juco after a freshman year and then returning to Div. 1 for the last two years counts as one transfer.  Don't characterize him as a head case just yet.

11 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I think he transferred three times and wound up at a non-D1 school, right?  Zeke doesn't yet appear to be on that path.  Zeke is doing more like what Frericks did.  To me, transferring to a juco after a freshman year and then returning to Div. 1 for the last two years counts as one transfer.  Don't characterize him as a head case just yet.

I agree but Tulsa will be his 3rd D1 school. 

I had a Harris-Stowe guard make and start in the D League, so I don't see sh

5 hours ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Zeke not even Developmental League material.

The fact that Crews recruited Zeke over Mike Lewis is a travesty. 

One of my Harris-Stowe guards moved on to and started in the D League, so why wouldn't Zeke have a chance? Are you saying I recruit better than Crews?

1 hour ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

I had a Harris-Stowe guard make and start in the D League, so I don't see sh

One of my Harris-Stowe guards moved on to and started in the D League, so why wouldn't Zeke have a chance? Are you saying I recruit better than Crews?

My 88 year old mother could recruit better than crews

6 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Zeke will have three years of eligibility remaining.  You have 5 years to play 4 and he's only played one year of D-1 ball.  That's why he transferred to SWIC, so he wouldn't have to burn up one of those years as a transfer.  Good luck to him.

Zeke will only have two years at Tulsa if he plays for SWIC this year. SWIC counts as one of his 4 years, no different than a juco guy signing with SLU and only having two years of eligibility. 

If he went to Tulsa right away, he’d sit out this year and have 3 years to play starting in 18-19. 

@three star: are you sure on that?  Kids go JUCO all the time and come into D1 with two years left.  You are saying a year at SWIC doesn't count?  Frericks went UAB (1), Chipola (1) and then us (2).  I see the same for Zeke in that regard.