OT: Biondi's tanning bed for sale

Forget the stick in the reporter's ass, what was it that convinced Dwayne's world this was a fit topic for inclusion in a basketball message board? This is nothing but a put down on Jesuits in general and Biondi (who deserves whatever he gets) in particular. What molecular size packet of information regarding basketball is conveyed by this article? 

39 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Forget the stick in the reporter's ass, what was it that convinced Dwayne's world this was a fit topic for inclusion in a basketball message board? This is nothing but a put down on Jesuits in general and Biondi (who deserves whatever he gets) in particular. What molecular size packet of information regarding basketball is conveyed by this article? 

1. You need to check the meaning of "OT."

2. It's actually a redundant post. Previous mention here

Off Topic

Or maybe that he's getting irritated with the constant barrage of negativity.  I still think he might be trolling all of us.

Off topic it is, sorry. Thank you A bomb.

I want to provide some clarification. I am not trolling anyone or anything. However I am rather irritated with the constant talk about players as if they were shoes, we get something else prettier and discard the old one. No concern at all about the players that tried their best and played suffering pain, or took all the craziness and irrational replacements during play the prior set of coaches loved to do. These are players who have tried their best despite all that came their way. They may not have been playing up to snuff, but they did try their best despite all, and there was plenty of bad stuff coming at them over the last few miserable years. These players deserve respect, and that includes Hines. I am also very tired of people justifying Biondi, in any way, the ___ was not a positive force at SLU despite all the statues and new buildings. I cannot stand the badmouthing the jebbies either.

And among the issues that I really cannot stand are the "look at me" entitled, center of the universe, types that post cutesy crap not because it has any value imaginable, but because they think it will make them look intelligent, or well informed, or nice, or whatever. What is wrong with you who do this, are you small in stature, do you have a little c__k, are you bald? I would appreciate if someone would let me know how I can automatically delete or block all posts by some people. I will be a lot happier after doing that. Thank you in advance for the information and feel free to block me if I really upset you.

17 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I thought it was pretty damn funny.

The man lived large for someone who took a vow of poverty.

Exactly, figured I'd post it because it gave me a good chuckle (though I didn't see that Pistol had already post it). No idea why someone would view that as "being negative"...? Some people must not find humor in anything in life I suppose. Must be a miserable existence. 

12 hours ago, Old guy said:

I want to provide some clarification. I am not trolling anyone or anything. However I am rather irritated with the constant talk about players as if they were shoes, we get something else prettier and discard the old one. No concern at all about the players that tried their best and played suffering pain, or took all the craziness and irrational replacements during play the prior set of coaches loved to do. These are players who have tried their best despite all that came their way. They may not have been playing up to snuff, but they did try their best despite all, and there was plenty of bad stuff coming at them over the last few miserable years. These players deserve respect, and that includes Hines. I am also very tired of people justifying Biondi, in any way, the ___ was not a positive force at SLU despite all the statues and new buildings. I cannot stand the badmouthing the jebbies either.

And among the issues that I really cannot stand are the "look at me" entitled, center of the universe, types that post cutesy crap not because it has any value imaginable, but because they think it will make them look intelligent, or well informed, or nice, or whatever. What is wrong with you who do this, are you small in stature, do you have a little c__k, are you bald? I would appreciate if someone would let me know how I can automatically delete or block all posts by some people. I will be a lot happier after doing that. Thank you in advance for the information and feel free to block me if I really upset you.

What is this diatribe if not a "look at me" post? Here's a little more attention for you, oldguy...

Click on your own username in the upper right corner of the screen, then click on "ignored users," and you can add the username of anyone you want. Add everyone and you can even turn the site into your own private bubble where you can post your own thoughts and opinions without the annoyance of anyone else's feedback. Or, if this procedure is too challenging for you, you could also just ignore the posts you don't like on your own and just go on about your day. The plus side is there are no buttons or account settings necessary for that drastic course of action.

13 hours ago, Old guy said:

I'm not a huge Biondi fan, but to say he wasn't a positive force is just not true. The campus today looks and feels much better than even 10 years ago when I graduated. When I stepped on campus, the parents who had attended in the 70's were equally as blown away by the transformation from the past 10-20 years. You aren't okay with badmouthing the Jesuits, but you're okay badmouthing Biondi who is a representative of the Jesuits and was empowered by the Jesuits? Who are you crappin? 

SLU is not fielding a biddy basketball team here. It is division 1 basketball, fella. The players are here for, increasingly, one purpose only - win basketball games. 

I am pretty tall, so hopefully I can stay off your ignore list.

13 hours ago, Old guy said:

right dr evil movies reactions whatever

I'm pretty sure Biondi only drinks Pappy Van Winkle.

So who's going to buy this thing?  Can we have a board 50/50 to raise the funds to buy it? 1 winner gets the $ the other this sweet tanning bed.

Sign dude is really pale jus' sayin'.

7 hours ago, JMM28 said:

I'm not a huge Biondi fan, but to say he wasn't a positive force is just not true. The campus today looks and feels much better than even 10 years ago when I graduated. When I stepped on campus, the parents who had attended in the 70's were equally as blown away by the transformation from the past 10-20 years. You aren't okay with badmouthing the Jesuits, but you're okay badmouthing Biondi who is a representative of the Jesuits and was empowered by the Jesuits? Who are you crappin? 

SLU is not fielding a biddy basketball team here. It is division 1 basketball, fella. The players are here for, increasingly, one purpose only - win basketball games. 

I am pretty tall, so hopefully I can stay off your ignore list.

I think most of the progress would of happened with or without him. There are a ton of schools whose campuses have changed dramatically since the 70's. Improve get bigger charge more or die in the field of academia it seems to me