• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Pistol said:

Well, no Seton Hall but otherwise pretty much in line with expecations:

VCU on yet another list, too.

Hopefully the VCU coach can make them great again, like Dayton great fans with a full rowdy full house and it was fun to dislike the Havoc and make fun of it.

VCU is going to be strong again very soon. Maybe middling this season but they’re going to be back up in the top tier of eh conference in short order. Which is a good thing. Rising tides and whatnot.

Joshua Pierre-Louis is down to Oklahoma State, Georgia, and UNLV.

Also, not sure how I missed it, but we offered a guy named Harry Morrice a month ago. Bio coming shortly.

Harry Morrice - C, 6-11, 230 - Dundee, Scotland (Beckley Prep, WV)

Offers: SLU, Tennessee-Martin, Coastal Carolina.

Interest: Michigan, Arkansas, Vermont, Troy, Bethune-Cookman.

Latest News: Morrice received an offer from Tennessee-Martin. (8/13/18)

Scouting Report: Morrice is a versatile, athletic big man with a broad skill set. He runs the floor, blocks and alters shots, finishes strong, rebounds, shoots from the perimeter, and dribble. After three years of HS in his hometown of Dundee, he graduated from NABA Ireland before deciding to take a prep year at Beckley in West Virginia.

-I believe this is the first offer SLU has extended to a player from Scotland. He doesn't have a lot of attention yet but I imagine that will change at Beckley (one of the prep schools Mickey Pearson is considering) this season, as they play a national schedule. He looks great on video: 

19 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Harry Morrice - C, 6-11, 230 - Dundee, Scotland (Beckley Prep, WV)

Offers: SLU, Tennessee-Martin, Coastal Carolina.

Interest: Michigan, Arkansas, Vermont, Troy, Bethune-Cookman.

Latest News: Morrice received an offer from Tennessee-Martin. (8/13/18)

Scouting Report: Morrice is a versatile, athletic big man with a broad skill set. He runs the floor, blocks and alters shots, finishes strong, rebounds, shoots from the perimeter, and dribble. After three years of HS in his hometown of Dundee, he graduated from NABA Ireland before deciding to take a prep year at Beckley in West Virginia.

-I believe this is the first offer SLU has extended to a player from Scotland. He doesn't have a lot of attention yet but I imagine that will change at Beckley (one of the prep schools Mickey Pearson is considering) this season, as they play a national schedule. He looks great on video: 

simpson.gif