Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

What does VCU have that we don’t that allows them to be a relative elite A10 recruiting school 

T-Shirts that have HAVOC on them.

Do they still have those or did they go to Texas with Shaka?

2 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

What does VCU have that we don’t that allows them to be a relative elite A10 recruiting school 

They have ample playing time to offer, that is not as easy to come by here at the moment. I would say with studs like Gordon, Goodwin, French, plus a grad transfer who was offered by Xavier, we're recruiting at a "relative elite A10" level. 

31 minutes ago, ACE said:

They have ample playing time to offer, that is not as easy to come by here at the moment. I would say with studs like Gordon, Goodwin, French, plus a grad transfer who was offered by Xavier, we're recruiting at a "relative elite A10" level. 

Past 2 years we are definitely elite in recruiting. 

I think Stl offers far more than Richmond. I wasn’t a huge fan when I went through. I know VCU has an amazing practice gym but we win in everything else last I checked. 

21 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Past 2 years we are definitely elite in recruiting. 

I think Stl offers far more than Richmond. I wasn’t a huge fan when I went through. I know VCU has an amazing practice gym but we win in everything else last I checked. 

slow your roll sparky

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

Stamos had a baby a few months ago.  The athletic department staff is derelict in their duty if they have not yet sent the little whippersnapper some Billiken gear.  Get that kid in this year's baby race.

Stamos named his child Billy after the iconic Saint Louis Billiken

On 8/9/2018 at 9:47 AM, Pistol said:

James Bouknight is releasing his top 5 tomorrow and SLU won't be on it. He's already said UConn and Miami will, and I'd expect Indiana and Seton Hall to claim two spots, with the last spot up for grabs between Providence, Maryland, Illinois, VT, Michigan, Oregon, and Wichita State.

Well, no Seton Hall but otherwise pretty much in line with expecations:

VCU on yet another list, too.

16 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Well, no Seton Hall but otherwise pretty much in line with expecations:

VCU on yet another list, too.

Is Rhoades can close the deal on a few of these guys he should drink free at Richmond area Starbucks for at least a few years.