Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

Just now, SLURadioBoy said:

Looks like Stuen is headed to Miami today. Maybe he's visiting Jace Howard? Or just visiting Strickland to keep the commitment strong?

Maybe he is going down to recruit Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull himself, to join the Billiken family officially. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strickland is from Miami but his school is in the Sarasota area.

Jace Howard is in Miami but I think he'll go play for his dad at Michigan.

Wesley Cardet (2021) plays at Northeast HS in the Fort Lauderdale area - Oakland Park, just north of there. Jordan Shorter (2021) is also in Fort Lauderdale. His recruitment has been quiet lately.

We also have 2021 offers in the Orlando (A.J. Neal) and Jacksonville (Deebo Coleman) areas.

Best guess: He's checking on Shorter, Cardet, someone new, or a combination of the above, and he's paying a visit to Strickland's parents.

2 hours ago, Pistol said:

Strickland is from Miami but his school is in the Sarasota area.

Jace Howard is in Miami but I think he'll go play for his dad at Michigan.

Wesley Cardet (2021) plays at Northeast HS in the Fort Lauderdale area - Oakland Park, just north of there. Jordan Shorter (2021) is also in Fort Lauderdale. His recruitment has been quiet lately.

We also have 2021 offers in the Orlando (A.J. Neal) and Jacksonville (Deebo Coleman) areas.

Best guess: He's checking on Shorter, Cardet, someone new, or a combination of the above, and he's paying a visit to Strickland's parents.

Early signing period begins Nov 13 and runs to Nov 20. So Youneverknow.

While I am pumped about this season, I think next year will be even better, BUT with only one scholarship available for 2020, I think someone to groom as the next H French is imperative to keep the momentum going.  I know that is easier said than done-he is a special player.

21 minutes ago, bauman said:

While I am pumped about this season, I think next year will be even better, BUT with only one scholarship available for 2020, I think someone to groom as the next H French is imperative to keep the momentum going.  I know that is easier said than done-he is a special player.

We should have (at least) 2 scholarships available for 2020.  Tay Weaver is a grad transfer senior and our last scholarship this year was given to walk on senior Jack Raboin.  We've also seen that additional scholarships often unexpectedly become available as well.

40 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

We should have (at least) 2 scholarships available for 2020.  Tay Weaver is a grad transfer senior and our last scholarship this year was given to walk on senior Jack Raboin.  We've also seen that additional scholarships often unexpectedly become available as well.

You are forgetting that one of those two has already been given---to M Strickland.