Pistol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, wgstl said:

hearing Liddell may be leaving osu. 

Any ideas as to why? His dad works at Belleville West and my cousin is a teacher there. She was close with the family and asked him a couple days ago how things were going for EJ at OSU  (after I tipped her off based on an earlier post that he may be transferring) and he said everything was great.

27 minutes ago, Bilzz said:

Any ideas as to why? His dad works at Belleville West and my cousin is a teacher there. She was close with the family and asked him a couple days ago how things were going for EJ at OSU  (after I tipped her off based on an earlier post that he may be transferring) and he said everything was great.

No clue yet, also since I tweeted this mizzous beat writer has also said he’s heard this 

2 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Not surprised.  His dad didn't want him to go there.  But he let EJ make his own choice.

From the horses mouth.

also his family is replying saying ‘false information.’

fwiw

A9C01F64-DFB3-4118-B029-CA57F17D7937.png

I like the reply by Tyler Cook because I remember that.  It seems like this is becoming more common with Mizzou where all of a sudden a rumor of a kid from the area transferring back starts and the tweets at and about the kids go crazy.  Liddell is from Illinois and over 2 hours away from Columbia yet for some reason he is going to Mizzou because he wants to come "home".  Wait until at least the kid says something before bothering them with tweets.  

ACE likes this

9 minutes ago, NH said:

I also heard this rumor. Heard both SLU and Mizzou could draw interest. My guess is there is nothing to it, but it does seem like a couple different people are hearing the same thing

I hate to keep harping on this, but this is classic Mizzou. There's literally zero chance EJ ends at SLU. I hope we don't start a 5 page "EJ Liddell watch" thread. 

Jeremiah Tilmon

Javon Pickett

Mark Smith

Torrence Watson

Carte'Are Gordon (Didn't work out for anyone)

Tyler Cook (it made no sense for him to ever transfer to mizzou)

ACE, Bills_06 and SLU_Lax like this

12 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

I like the reply by Tyler Cook because I remember that.  It seems like this is becoming more common with Mizzou where all of a sudden a rumor of a kid from the area transferring back starts and the tweets at and about the kids go crazy.  Liddell is from Illinois and over 2 hours away from Columbia yet for some reason he is going to Mizzou because he wants to come "home".  Wait until at least the kid says something before bothering them with tweets.  

Just saw that reply myself, hilarious. 

• 4 weeks later...