Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Do any of you guys have Billiken gear with the old logo on it?

i have a sweatshirt with the billiken face wearing a crown.   i have the full body billiken after that and the billiken face just before the current logo.   i cant bear to let billiken wear go.  

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i have a sweatshirt with the billiken face wearing a crown.   i have the full body billiken after that and the billiken face just before the current logo.   i cant bear to let billiken wear go.  

Even though wear it you probably can't? :)

19 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

I thought the name of the AAU team was officially changed to Bradley Beal Elite.  The shirt Yuri is wearing in this video says St. Louis Eagles Basketball Club.  Which is it?

Yuri's been with them since before the name change. I'm sure he has plenty of gear from that period.

19 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Did Brad Beal sponsor the club only one year?

This may be a dumb question/suggestion - Is it possible for SLU or a direct affiliate to sponsor one of the elite local AAU teams in the region? Would this violate some sort of recruiting umbrella policy?

17 minutes ago, TheOne said:

This may be a dumb question/suggestion - Is it possible for SLU or a direct affiliate to sponsor one of the elite local AAU teams in the region? Would this violate some sort of recruiting umbrella policy?

no and yes

Watching the kids play now at EYBL Hampton. A few notes. Beagles getting routed early by City Rocks (NY) 22-10. Yuri hasn't done anything but dribble cross the court. Isaiah Stewart is dominating Okoro and EJ. He makes EJ look like a little kid out there. No college coaches here but Brad Beal on the bench. Should tell him to make a damn shot when it matters.

JohnnyJumpUp likes this