Current Player Transfer Rumors

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be nothing, but no Reynolds in this picture.

Good for Ford - I guess he finished interviewing and came home to be with his team and not hang out with old coaching buddies. It is a positive start. I would not be surprised if MR leaves - he seemed disconnected at the presser, Who can help be figure out who all was there - thanks.

Roby is black Jesus at the back end of the table.

With out having to have to say he is black - which obviously has nothing to do with the question, by simply saying he is the one in the back with his hands out I think that was sufficient. Now never mind that everybody knows he is black. You made it sound like that any black player had to be Roby.- Jesus.

With out having to have to say he is black - which obviously has nothing to do with the question, by simply saying he is the one in the back with his hands out I think that was sufficient. Now never mind that everybody knows he is black. You made it sound like that any black player had to be Roby.- Jesus.

I really don't write this for the purpose of insulting you. You busted Scoop for being politically incorrect with his use of the word "black". I will respectfully point out that you used the name "Jesus" in vain.... Unless of course you intended it as a prayer at the end of your commentary. Then I apologize.

Kim Anderson is still your coach.

I really don't write this for the purpose of insulting you. You busted Scoop for being politically incorrect with his use of the word "black". I will respectfully point out that you used the name "Jesus" in vain.... Unless of course you intended it as a prayer at the end of your commentary. Then I apologize.

If you had paid attention, Scoop used the same word and all I was doing was tying it back to his post. I suggest we have both made a point so lets move on.