Current Player Transfer Rumors

For some reason I cannot imagine this group taking that mentality

I don't really understand all the shade people throw at our players. I've had terrible coaches that made me hate practicing and great coaches that made me so much better. Count me in the group that blames crews & co.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ford can't bring in guys this spring that will upgrade the roster over the guys transferring , we hired the wrong guy. That roster just produced two awful seasons of basketball. We aren't talking about replacing 4 star recruits.

If Ford can't bring in guys this spring that will upgrade the roster over the guys transferring , we hired the wrong guy. That roster just produced two awful seasons of basketball. We aren't talking about replacing 4 star recruits.

While I agree, don't forget we had Crews.

My first guess is that Hines is back on the walk on status unless Ford just has too many guards to replace. My other thought is what good does it do to bring a 3 players who are just a little better then who leave and be stuck with them for 4 years. I would prefer to keep these guys all things being equal and then let Ford replace them in the following year for truly better players.

My first guess is that Hines is back on the walk on status unless Ford just has too many guards to replace. My other thought is what good does it do to bring a 3 players who are just a little better then who leave and be stuck with them for 4 years. I would prefer to keep these guys all things being equal and then let Ford replace them in the following year for truly better players.

Maybe Kim Anderson wants some of them.

No reason to sit around developing guys who will never be even mediocre players.

I mostly just want the stiffs out. I think guys like Roby can play. Jermaine can be a decent guard, and can play a supporting role assuming we land some better talent.

Maybe Kim Anderson wants some of them.

No reason to sit around developing guys who will never be even mediocre players.

I mostly just want the stiffs out. I think guys like Roby can play. Jermaine can be a decent guard, and can play a supporting role assuming we land some better talent.

I understand but my point is if these are D+ or C- players, why get a C or C+ player when if you wait one recruiting year you can get B+ or A- players. I have no problem with MY deciding to go and dropping Hines back to walk on which will give Ford 2 to fill for next year. If another one wants to go like Jolly then fine - Ford can decide how to proceed with either signing or banking. I just think he has a better chance to get higher quality players a year and half from now then right now. Next year is going to be rough anyway you cut it as Old Guy pointed out already so just suck it up for one year and stand a chance to really improve. Now I agree if Ford can really get much better players then fine but it going take an incredible amount of luck to find 4 - 5 quality players this late in the game.

Would love to get the two potential graduate transfers from OK State......Forte And Hammonds. Both graduate in May and so could transfer to another school for their last year. Much rather have those 2 scholarships for next year when Ford could have more time to get really good recruits.

Would love to get the two potential graduate transfers from OK State......Forte And Hammonds. Both graduate in May and so could transfer to another school for their last year. Much rather have those 2 scholarships for next year when Ford could have more time to get really good recruits.

We're not getting Forte.

They would also help the team with the transition to the new coach since they are familiar with his offense, defense, the way he runs his practices, and know what he expects from his players.

I don't really understand all the shade people throw at our players. I've had terrible coaches that made me hate practicing and great coaches that made me so much better. Count me in the group that blames crews & co.

Thank you. It takes a lot of guts to anonymously rip 18-21 year old kids.

From what I know MY and DR are pretty close. It would not surprise me that they took a weekend trip together. Even if both decide to transfer, they'll likely stay lifetime friends.

"it's not always bad to be in last place! here's some things we can focus on:

1. we tried hard!

2. we're still dear friends!"

milik, shut up.

Could be nothing, but no Reynolds in this picture.

Probably a better spot for this reply than in the bracket thread: I think we'll hear something on Reynolds soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear news on a couple others this semester.

Probably a better spot for this reply than in the bracket thread: I think we'll hear something on Reynolds soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear news on a couple others this semester.

Dang, I guess Obama won't be coming to any SLU games...