Women's Postseason Thread

slufan13

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, come now, willie. I've always said nice things when they do good stuff. Don't you remember my post from 2013? ;)

(No, but really, I do try to applaud them when they have good ideas. There's very little credibility when someone does nothing but bash. )

The calls are definitely a good idea.

I have yet to receive one from any of the players, but I believe I've received a few from Coach Stone.

The calls are definitely a good idea.

I have yet to receive one from any of the players, but I believe I've received a few from Coach Stone.

I got the one from a player right before I posted. Clearly they're going in alphabetical order. (Poor guy. I bet you had to sit in back of algebra class, too.)

I was at the game but left at the end of regulation as I was already late for a concert. Put me down as another one who absolutely hates that rule. It's a gimmick rule to begin with, plus I don't like rules that are not the same throughout the game.

Congrats to the women for a great season! They provided much needed relief while suffering through the men's season.