Women's Postseason Thread

slufan13

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only my second game to watch SLU women's team. Jackie Kemph is super aggressive and continually attacks the hoop; she is fearless. The ball movement is maybe something the men's team should take note of.

This was why I continued to go to women's games this year. They have an offensive game plan that attacks the basket, and they seemingly have the personnel to get the job done. The men? Neither the plan nor the players. That had become obvious I guess.

Only my second game to watch SLU women's team. Jackie Kemph is super aggressive and continually attacks the hoop; she is fearless. The ball movement is maybe something the men's team should take note of.

Terrific game by the ladies. Jackie Kemph is an absolute handful. Textbook point guard, distributes, gets to hoop, scores with left and right hand. Refuses to lose. No doubt why she is A10 co-player of the year. And just a soph.

Tonight was as much fun as I've had in long time at Chaifetz. Pretty loud crowd. But could use lots more Friday night.

Go Bills!

They weren't a great shooting team during the year 40/30 from the field and 3 but the last A10 game and these 2 NIT games have been quite a bit worse. Last night about 30/16 from the field and 3. Lesser teams are hanging with them. They need to find their stroke at least close to their regular season numbers if they want to win this thing

-my second women's game of the season, they are fun to watch

-Jackie Kemph is in the conversation of the best women to play bball at SLU, if not leading it

-what a recruiting find by Coach Stone, I should have gone to more games this season and will make more next season

-stay healthy to all the Ladies

-saw MC, MN and MR at the game

Um, well... No. It would be great if the Lady Bills go on and win the whole thing, but "Sweet Sixteen" and "Final Four" apply only to the NCAA Tournament (never the NIT or WNIT).

Does anyone else get annoyed by putting "Lady" in front of the mascot for everything womens sports related, especially a gender neutral thing such as a Billiken?

If you don't do that, it can lead to lesbianism.

I already know that bringing my daughter to Friday's game will make her a lesbian, but what I'm really confused about is how it will affect my son: Will he grow up to be gay, or will he be super masculine and straight?

Does anyone else get annoyed by putting "Lady" in front of the mascot for everything womens sports related, especially a gender neutral thing such as a Billiken?

Big time, and mostly from a diction standpoint. It's so dumb. "Lady Bulldogs", as if bulldogs can't be born male or female.

And yeah, the same rule applies for mythological creatures such as Billikens. They'd have to reproduce somehow. I believe in female Billikens (and not "Lady Bills").

I already know that bringing my daughter to Friday's game will make her a lesbian, but what I'm really confused about is how it will affect my son: Will he grow up to be gay, or will he be super masculine and straight?

He's getting Jennered. Sorry Box.