Thanks, Coach Crews

Not sure if there is a CBS Sports Radio affiliate in the St. Louis area anymore, but they have these things called the "Sports Minute." Basically it is a 1 minute spot where national blowhards like Jim Rome or Doug Gottleib spout off about something.

Today John Feinstein, pedophile defender extraordinaire, railed on SLU's handling of the Crews situation. He spouted off a bunch of false information, but a casual observer would think that Chris May slit Crews's throat in front of his children. Apparently firing a coach with 22 wins over 2 seasons is worse than not reporting boy rape in Feinstein's world. What a douchebag.

-glad I missed that

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you read about how he got pissed at Jett and turned a walk through light practice for a tired team in the third round of the NCAA into a grueling experience just to prove a point to Jett...

I must have missed this story. Was this the year they played Oregon or Louisville in the third round?

I must have missed this story. Was this the year they played Oregon or Louisville in the third round?

Louisville. When we went 0-16 from 3 or whatever. I don't know that we win that one anyway, but an already exhausted team doesn't need that.

I was at this debacle in Orlando. I kept looking to my left at that NBA scoreboard, and kept seeing that goose egg, which did not move that whole game, against the Louisville zone, all while then freshman Mike Crawford sat on the bench.

Considering the 0fer from deep and the turnovers, it's truly amazing that game was close at all in the second half

The haters won't care, but for the rest of us, congratulations to Calbert Cheaney who was inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame last night. Two other inductees whom you might remember are Damon Bailey, all time Indiana HS scoring leader, and Brad Miley, member of the Indiana State 1979 NCAA runner up team.

The haters won't care, but for the rest of us, congratulations to Calbert Cheaney who was inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame last night. Two other inductees whom you might remember are Damon Bailey, all time Indiana HS scoring leader, and Brad Miley, member of the Indiana State 1979 NCAA runner up team.

Who are the haters that have not appreciated his playing accomplishments? People just aren't convinced on his coaching ability which is fair.