Roll Call

Is anyone going to NYC this coming week for the A10 Tournament in Brooklyn? Our son lives in Manhattan, I owe him a visit, and the A10 is getting booted from Brooklyn for the following 2 years after this year.

This is a real question. I've considered it, and wonder if anyone is going.

I'd still like to see SLU beat the Bonnies and avoid the Wed. night PIG.

URI beat UMass last night, which was Step 1. One would think St. Joe's would hold serve at home against Duquesne on Saturday for Step 2.

The biggest test to SLU's avoidance of the PIG is SLU itself. A win over the Bonnies is needed.

I'm hoping to walk down to a SF bar and watch the game, where one the young owners has an impressive knowledge of the spreads.

Do you ever get to a bar called The Irish Times in SF, BAB? I watched the ND - Kentucky game during the tournament last year while I was out in the Bay Area for work. Great little spot in the Financial District. Cute bartenders.

Do you ever get to a bar called The Irish Times in SF, BAB? I watched the ND - Kentucky game during the tournament last year while I was out in the Bay Area for work. Great little spot in the Financial District. Cute bartenders.

I think I've been there, Metz. Wasn't it at Sansome and Sacramento? If so, it was a block away from my former firm's office on Battery Street, Embarcadero Center West. That bar used to be called the Leopard, was previously owned by former 49ers Coach George Siefert, and we went there often, many times for lunch.

My office now is on Union Street, Cow Hollow District of SF. I'm planning to walk down to the Silvercloud on the corner of Lombard (US 101) and Webster in the Marina District to watch today's game.

I think I've been there, Metz. Wasn't it at Sansome and Sacramento? If so, it was a block away from my former firm's office on Battery Street, Embarcadero Center West. That bar used to be called the Leopard, was previously owned by former 49ers Coach George Siefert, and we went there often, many times for lunch.

My office now is on Union Street, Cow Hollow District of SF. I'm planning to walk down to the Silvercloud on the corner of Lombard (US 101) and Webster in the Marina District to watch today's game.

Very nice - it was a great spot for the games since they had a bunch of TV's set up outside. Got into a heated discussion with a homeless guy over the designated hitter rule. Only in SF... ;)