soccer folks...

courtside

Louisville 1 Marquette 0

Louisville has one conf game left, at home Sun vs S. Florida...a win gives them at least a share of conf title. They have same loss and tie total as SLU, but beat SLU. Marquette has same loss and tie total as SLU(and one conf game left) and is even with SLU. Cinci has only one conf loss, but more games left to play in conf.

SLU has Memphis and UAB, needless to say, needs to win both.

I agree conference is strange,....Louisville wins one more home game and wins conference...they earned it by tying UAB, and defeating SLU, and Marquette....while many observers will say they got outplayed in a lot of games, and aren't as talented...so far, they have done more than the young Bills in conference. Obviously the big prize is the post-season....so hopefully a nice tourney run makes this more of an after thought.

My son-in-law has been asked to be the color-analyst on KFNS for the broadcast of the Indiana game, Friday night. I will be out of town, but will be recording it. He's really looking forward to it. Having never done this before, it should be interesting.