GDT - Bills provide law and order vs. SVU

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have reffed, when you understand how difficult it is, then you get to criticize. Stop b*tching about the refs. Stop b*tching about their fans. Stop b*tching about their announcers. You wanna b*tch? Drop trow, and grab your ankles. Someone will come along shortly.

We suck. Address the real problems.

When you have reffed, when you understand how difficult it is, then you get to criticize. Stop b*tching about the refs. Stop b*tching about their fans. Stop b*tching about their announcers. You wanna b*tch? Drop trow, and grab your ankles. Someone will come along shortly.

Ok so we address the real problems and you know what? Nothing changes this season, why you ask? Because nobody listens to fans...this team sucks but bitching about the rest is therapeutic so shut the up

yes refs are immune to criticism, much like Crews as many have never coached and don't know how hard it is? Give me a break and take your meds or another sip. No one is provoking you dude, chill

I didn't say anyone was immune to criticism and I didn't for a moment support Crews. What I said was when zachy-poo05 gets off his sizable pale ass and walks a mile in those shoes, THEN he can b*tch.