GDT - Bills provide law and order vs. SVU

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it threw another horrible Bills game, I recorded Kentucky Fried Movie the other day and it is time for some laughs.

Blown out. Reynolds possibly injured in the final minute. I hope somebody got to go to the Air Force Museum, snag some Yuengling on the way out of town, or grab some buckeye chocolates, otherwise there was absolutely nothing positive about this trip.

I got to do the air force museum in a year we went over there and won. Only Columbus and the win at Hinkle and the Miracle could top that road trip.

This was just spanking and punishment. Get this staff out of here.

Talk about timing. My phone just rang, so I looked at the number on the Caller ID. Of course, it was the SLU alumni donation number. Due to a combination of me not being able to stop laughing, not wanting to take the time that those calls take, and not wanting to rip into a student trying to do their job for their financial aid, I didn't answer.

In hindsight, I should have seen if they would have earmarked a donation for Crews' buyout.

Talk about timing. My phone just rang, so I looked at the number on the Caller ID. Of course, it was the SLU alumni donation number. Due to a combination of me not being able to stop laughing, not wanting to take the time that those calls take, and not wanting to rip into a student trying to do their job for their financial aid, I didn't answer.

In hindsight, I should have seen if they would have earmarked a donation for Crews' buyout.

LOL! I got a call from that number less than 2 minutes after the NC State game. I was probably in a more giving and generous mood that day than you were tonight.

Shooting 27% is good. 4-11 from the line. 12% from three. Excellent numbers.

Dayton is a top 25 team. They're pretty good. But SLU should be able to muster better than 73-37.

+1 That is why I needed to watch a funny movie after that display. A 20 point loss is bad but more acceptable.