Jolly Suspended 1/17/2016

johnbj14

ame="billikenfan05" post="472939" timestamp="1453140494"]

Isn't that what this board wants? A little info from people in the know.

Who gives a damn. There are only a few players I'd even like to see around next season. Jolly is certainly not amongst them.

This program needs a scrub down from top to bottom. Crews has done the worst job of any coach in the country. The program has been completely trashed and has few, if any, redeeming qualities anymore. I don't know how our academic numbers are, but I doubt we have academic all-americans on this roster anymore. The on-court product speaks for itself. We have coaches shoving players around in game, and "internal business" suspensions, and mysterious player disappearances and complete lineup and rotation changes every game. The problems behind the scenes are more important than what's happening on-court right now. The on-court situation is getting to the point of complete irrelevance. We just got stomped at home by a bad team with a first-year coach. Wow. There is nothing that can be said on a message board that will say more to this team than what they are already saying to themselves.

Yeah but I don't exactly think it's right to take private conversations and use them as inside info.

Wouldnt anyone with a good connection like that have the trust to know what is kosher and what is not? Personal relations are peoples' own business. Coachspeak isnt gonna tell us anything. I appreciate whatever real info can be made public. Names arent named for a reason.

EDIT: I will add that you are right in that this is hearsay and it is what it is. Grain of salt. But the program tells us nothing so we have only that.

Gillman broke his foot per Stu.

Gillmann out indefinitely with broken foot. Doesn't know how it happened, just felt it after a drill. Not a stress fracture.

Yarbrough out with concussion-like symptoms.