GDT-Where is Shaka?

Soderball

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neufeld and Bishop should be getting some minutes. JB isn't a good defender but he has a chance to be an offensive contribution so why wouldn't you give him a look?

Its getting weird with neufeld. Is he that bad or is he just gone after watching this?

Jolly plays smarter than Reggie and it makes up for his lack of strength

Saying jolly plays smart is pretty weak. Even you have to admit that. This stuff is bad. Agbeko has no skills and never has, but you cant get shoved around out there.

Neufeld would be eaten alive can't ruin his ego

Fair enough.

Wouldnt help us obviously but id like to see him get a better idea of how bulked he needs to be on to take on these teams. When you practice vs gillman you arent gonna get better. Harsh truth.

Its getting weird with neufeld. Is he that bad or is he just gone after watching this?

Honestly I'm unsure. He seems to have a different view of his game than one would think, as he settled for outside jumpers rather than use his size. This could theoretically lead to his benching if he just doesn't get it in practice and games. I don't think he would be gone at this point because he hasn't showed enough in his limited time to have him rationally believe he could get a high major or solid mid major offer. That's just my view of it, he might think otherwise.