Coaching Candidates

JMM28

I'm going to toss this name in. Kevin Keatts. Turned around UNC-Wilmington in just a year and a half, from 9-23 to 25-7

Also

Five years ago Kevin Keatts was a prep school head coach. Now he's headed to NCAA tourney with UNC Wilmington.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of in uncomfortable position. I know how stressful a coaching search can be for fans. So, I want to say more, but right now, I can't. I know you guys don't have any reason to trust me, but my information is 100%, positively, accurate.

I have a friend from grade school who's step-brother's 2nd cousin has a doctor who's son's stepmom is a distant relative of the uncle of Chaifetz's college roommate who says Crews will "retire" sometime in the next 2 weeks and we'll hire a coach before mid-April.

-bump

I am kind of in uncomfortable position. I know how stressful a coaching search can be for fans. So, I want to say more, but right now, I can't. I know you guys don't have any reason to trust me, but my information is 100%, positively, accurate.

Would you say that you like the candidate

It's definitely going to be silly season for a while where everybody that hears any rumor feels the need to report it and often embellishes it as more of a certainty than it really is. We've already gotten Anthony Grant and some assistant that may be associated with the Marquette program in the past couple days. I'm not criticizing those that post rumors, but everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

Dicks like you make me sick. Don't come on here saying you have great inside connections, give off generic ass info, then say you can't reveal it since it's uncomfortable. What's your end game? You can't come out to say "I told you so" because you haven't told us anything. Don't even post on the subject the first place if you know you will not share it. Just my two cents.

Would you say that you like the candidate

Yes, I think it would be an excellent hire. I know am getting ripped for spreading rumors, but this isn't a rumor. BTW, to the guy that made the suggestion, he is not affiliated with Marquette, nor has he ever been associated with Marquette.

Considering the poster's name I would guess the assistant is Chris Carrawell.

I think you're incorrect. First, the poster said that the guy contacted was not affiliated with Marquette. Carrawell is an assistant at Marquette. So he's affiliated with them. Second, the poster said that the coach was an assistant on an NCAA tournament team. I don't think Marquette fits that criteria.

I have a guess about who MU88 is referring to, but I'm not going to throw a name out there absent more info. I'll just hint that the coach I'm guessing is originally from the state of Wisconsin.

I think you're incorrect. First, the poster said that the guy contacted was not affiliated with Marquette. Carrawell is an assistant at Marquette. So he's affiliated with them. Second, the poster said that the coach was an assistant on an NCAA tournament team. I don't think Marquette fits that criteria.

I have a guess about who MU88 is referring to, but I'm not going to throw a name out there absent more info. I'll just hint that the coach I'm guessing is originally from the state of Wisconsin.

Sodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dicks like you make me sick. Don't come on here saying you have great inside connections, give off generic ass info, then say you can't reveal it since it's uncomfortable. What's your end game? You can't come out to say "I told you so" because you haven't told us anything. Don't even post on the subject the first place if you know you will not share it. Just my two cents.

This.

Go home MU88. The Holy Land of Hoops Circle Jerk is calling.