Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's get the list together of candidates in 4 years when the new athletic director cans Ford.

I am kind of curious to see how Ford recruits without the resources of Oklahoma State. I hope he is still able to bring in high level talent, but I am a little concerned. As a coach, he was pretty bad at Oklahoma State, so I am a little concerned on that front, but good players can typically trump bad coaching.

Considering Caputo turned it down and Ingelsby just took the Deleware job, ford was the 3rd best option. I guess failing at Oka St is good enough For May

Lol. Delaware isn't even hiring anyone until May. You're so wrong it's not even funny.

So what does this mean re: Drew? He was never interested? He called May after the game tonight and said he's not coming? Or the timing is just coincidental?

It means he was never coming here. That was a total fabrication and some believed because it's what they wanted to hear

I am still flabbergasted that (if as reported was true) that we had up to $2 million to spend, hired a outside firm to do Mays job, and we got Travis Ford.

How the hell could we not convince a coach to come to St Louis for $2M with a 'brand new' training facility and 10,000 seat arena. Chaifetz is already 10 years old..we wont be able to use 'brand new facility' for our next hire in 4 years. Jesus.