Coaching Candidates

JMM28

I have nothing to do with Inglesby, I just said he was interviewed along with Caputo, yes I think he is the best candidate, young, knows how to recruit, know stl, got the Ritter biedschaud kid out of stl a couple of years ago.

Volfan = Inglesby's agent

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to do with Inglesby, I just said he was interviewed along with Caputo, yes I think he is the best candidate, young, knows how to recruit, know stl, got the Ritter biedschaud kid out of stl a couple of years ago.

The Biedscheid kid whose only notable moment at ND was punching the St. John's kid and played 5 games this season at his 4th school, Jacksonville St.?

At the time as HS player SLU wanted him bad. Yes he didn't pan out but the fact is SLU couldn't get a home town kid to stay. P

The Biedscheid kid whose only notable moment at ND was punching the St. John's kid and played 5 games this season at his 4th school, Jacksonville St.?

Go BYU. I will watch the game and drink water in support of them.

Devil's Advocate here: would it be the worst thing in the world if Valpo won tonight? I feel like he would be more inclined to leave with a championship rather than a semi final loss. Goes out on good terms with good closure. He is the face of the program; so his desire to not totally unravel the program has to be taken into consideration

Collinsworth getting a triple double against Valpo would be cool and BYU winning would be cool too. I'd love to see our future head coach have success, but a resolution to this open job is priority number one. Plus, that success I wish for him to have is patrolling the sidelines while leading the Bills.