GDT - SIUe

billikenbill

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is frustrating that we go on a huge run attacking the rim and then we go essentially a handful of possessions in a row jacking 3s and let them recover a bit.

Similar trend to the first game, except it was earlier - a 16-2 start and we let them back in.

Jolly is inventing fouls.

I know people have feelings against oversubscribing scholarship-wise, but can we get at least one more 2016 kid to recruit over him? And be public about revoking his scholarship, maybe?

I would certainly be fine signing another 2016 recruit at this point. It would be funny if they signed a kid and actually announced that Jolly will not be on scholarship next season.

I would certainly be fine signing another 2016 recruit at this point. It would be funny if they signed a kid and actually announced that Jolly will not be on scholarship next season.

We're still working the 2016 class a bit, presumably for Hines' scholarship. I say let Hines keep it and shove Jolly out the door (or sign two in the spring instead of one).

We're still working the 2016 class a bit, presumably for Hines' scholarship. I say let Hines keep it and shove Jolly out the door (or sign two in the spring instead of one).

I do want one transfer from this current Sophomore class so we aren't graduating 6. No question Jolly should be gone.

jolly and gillman should be locked in a basement full of snakes and wolves with 11 foot high pull up bars all over the place. that's the only way they're going to stop sucking huge bags of dicks.

With guys like Gillman, Jolly, and Neufeld why don't we just play more of a power forward at center? We have some big guards that can help rebound. Those guys are just so bad.

Little disappointed the lead couldn't be extended but I like the aggressiveness out of Miles. But when they were on the run, they weren't settling for jump shots. That is when this team will be most effective, not when being passive and chucking threes.

Right. I hated on Reynolds a lot, but he really is playing well. His aggressiveness has been key so far this season. As you said, need to keep attacking and not settle for 3s.

Thanks GoBills the feed is awesome got to get more RAM so I can post and watch as my laptop is too slow.

Anyway so far been somewhat impressed glad they didn't fall apart after falling behind early

GoBills,

Thanks for the excellent live stream instructions, both for tweaking the VLP player settings and the game link. Excellent stream!

+1 million

GoBills,

Thanks for the excellent live stream instructions, both for tweaking the VLP player settings and the game link. Excellent stream!

Big time. I've got it mirrored from the link I pulled up on my iPhone to my TV and it looks as good as live HD broadcast television.