JC Hot Seat

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Chris May was not in his seat as the Billikens were boo'd off the floor at the half (I am guessing he was making his way to the tv table for an interview but I needed a drink so didn't wait to see)

-i do not recall an instance of our team being boo'd off the floor, am I not remembering such an incident?

May was getting ready for the student athlete academic award ceremony that took place at half. He was in the tunnel.

-Chris May was not in his seat as the Billikens were boo'd off the floor at the half (I am guessing he was making his way to the tv table for an interview but I needed a drink so didn't wait to see)

-i do not recall an instance of our team being boo'd off the floor, am I not remembering such an incident?

I'm showing my age but during the Ekker years and a few of Grawer's teams were boo'd by the 200 people in attendance.

I have to say that I was as equally disgusted with last night but I also think it was poor form to boo the team. If you want to boo the Cardinals, Rams, Blues then fine they are pros and are getting paid to play but college kids no way. Yes I know they get a schollie but really you can not compare that to someone who makes $500K a year. I was disappointed in the fans for booing - shame on them. By the way if you are booing the coach then start a chant - Crews must go but don't take it out on the kids.

I have to say that I was as equally disgusted with last night but I also think it was poor form to boo the team. If you want to boo the Cardinals, Rams, Blues then fine they are pros and are getting paid to play but college kids no way. Yes I know they get a schollie but really you can not compare that to someone who makes $500K a year. I was disappointed in the fans for booing - shame on them. By the way if you are booing the coach then start a chant - Crews must go but don't take it out on the kids.

Maybe they were booing Crews or the athletic department. Or they were saying "Crews."

200_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

He should be on the hot seat. Last year was pathetic after all of the recent success and I really have no reason for optimism at this point for next year. Will it take 3-4 seasons of sub .500 basketball for people to think we need a new coach? I have higher expectations than that.

We were 3-15 in conference with 2 OT wins. There better be improvement.

"But suddenly, a new contender has emerged..."https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nduf8_iCTOs

So who is the real idiot these days?