Chaifetz Arena ends food service contract with Sodexo

I think they are going to try to land Imo's to handle all concessions and catering.

By Samantha Liss

Sodexo will no longer provide contract food services to Chaifetz Arena, effective June 5.

The move will impact 117 Sodexo employees, according to a notice filed April 6 with the state.

The Sodexo employees being eliminated at Chaifetz include an executive chef, manager of concessions, cooks, bartenders, cashiers, catering staff, wait staff and other food service staffers.

Chaifetz Arena holds more than 10,000 seats and sits on the campus of St. Louis University. Chaifetz is privately managed by Global Spectrum, according to its website.

Calls to the university and Global Spectrum were not immediately returned.

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/chaifetz-arena-ends-food-service-contract-with-sodexo/article_ea37fd43-c096-5f28-a8c8-4182a2529b30.html

Come now! One door closes and another one opens.

You clearly do not understand the power of the pretzel!!!

All that said, I was pissed this year that I could only find ONE friggin' honey mustard dispenser. I emptied it every game. Maybe this change could be for the better...hmmmm....