Next NCAA Tournament Appearance

P.B.

When is the next time the Billikens will make the NCAA tournament?

After this year, part of me thinks never but that won't be the case. However, if I had to bet on it I would bet 9 years. I think we can get lose in 3 years but probably just the NIT good. I don't think Crews is going to get there again before his tenure is out and I am skeptical on the basketball commitment and the next guy they bring in. I just think we missed our opportunity to stay relevant by foregoing a big name and having Crews full time after the 2012 run. Fire away kool-aid drinkers.

Ouch, I'd hate to think it'll be 9 years.

Then again, I've already said no one on this current roster will see an NCAA Tournament in a SLU uniform and that opinion certainly hasn't changed.

Lancôna probably had the best chance of making a tourney by transferring to a UC-Davis or small Cali school that wins their conference tourney and makes a trip to the dance

Ouch, I'd hate to think it'll be 9 years.

Then again, I've already said no one on this current roster will see an NCAA Tournament in a SLU uniform and that opinion certainly hasn't changed.