SLU v. Duquense - GDT

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I don't know why no one gives him credit for that.

+1

We're in a dogfight here. Good take by MY in transition. Going to the FT line. Down 47-44 at the under-8 media timeout.

Gillmann desperately needs a Conklin summer.

I like Gillllannnn, but, honestly, if he cannot jump at all, he should not be playing the sport of basketball. I just do not get it. I truly think I have a higher vertical jump than Gilllllmannnn and George Costanza can out jump me.

What kind of pizza?

you got me. it was only a digiorno stuffed crust supreme. but 2100 calories in 15 minutes is pretty solid. welmer and jolly and gillman and all these other skinny fuok white dudes could take a lesson.

We are trying to make Lewis look like Mutumbo tonight

6 blocks!

Seriously, is there a place that keeps blocks as an offensive stat (as opposed to a defensive stat)? SLU has to be leading the nation.

I like Gillllannnn, but, honestly, if he cannot jump at all, he should not be playing the sport of basketball. I just do not get it. I truly think I have a higher vertical jump than Gilllllmannnn and George Costanza can out jump me.

Drew Deiner's vertical was worse. He had the shins of an 85-year-old man.