International Trip

Tonka

Forgive me if this is buried somewhere in recent threads, but when is SLU slated to do another summer international trip? I think a school can do one every 4 years or so? It would sure be nice to give these kids some more playing time going into next season, especially if we have a transfer or two and add a couple players.

-would anyone consider waiting a year on the trip to use as another attempt to get FBJT?

I wouldn't. You have to run the team like you're not getting Tatum. This upcoming offseason is extremely important. I still see the potential in this team. But potential doesn't win games. You have to actually get better.

I wouldn't. You have to run the team like you're not getting Tatum. This upcoming offseason is extremely important. I still see the potential in this team. But potential doesn't win games. You have to actually get better.

-how are they actually going to get better? who is going to lead that charge?

I would consider delaying the trip for a year for reasons that have nothing to do with Tatum. It really makes no sense to take a trip next season. You use those trips to jump start a season that you think you a chance to play in the NCAA tournament.

I would consider delaying the trip for a year for reasons that have nothing to do with Tatum. It really makes no sense to take a trip next season. You use those trips to jump start a season that you think you a chance to play in the NCAA tournament.

I think the goal should be the NCAA tournament next year.

Last time RM had to pay for part of the trip so who do you think is going to pay this time? Brian has a point.

I think you're confusing his recruiting trips to down under. Never heard he had to chip in for the team's trip up Morth.

You just take the trip every 4 years if you have the funding. It's that simple. Every team can benefit from extra practice and game exposure. You don't push that off. The goal is to make the tournament every year. If you want to make negative posts, I think there is a designated thread for that.