Bills Mason Game Thread

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, we all know they're young, but it's pretty late in the season to be non competitive to another bottom feeder. Most of us did not expect much, but we were expecting continued development. Not necessarily Ws just improvement. There are games, this being one, where I see regression.

Remember the expectations around the 144?

I'm here at the game on a night with really crappy weather and I'm NOT embarrassed. Maybe frustrated with miss after miss, but not even close to embarrassed for a team with 8 freshmen.

(As Roby totally missed a WIDE OPEN shot - yeah that's bad coaching)

Im at the game too. Horrible weather and all. Ive been watching slu basketball since i was born. 25 years. I am ashamed by this.

You have no idea what youre talking about. Next year maybe we get better. Maybe we win it all.This year has been UNACCEPTABLE. nothing changes that.

I'm here at the game on a night with really crappy weather and I'm NOT embarrassed. Maybe frustrated with miss after miss, but not even close to embarrassed for a team with 8 freshmen.

(As Roby totally missed a WIDE OPEN shot - yeah that's bad coaching)

With all due respect, SLU is losing on its home court to George Mason, the 13th Place team in the A10, by 26 points with 13:41 left in the game.

I have followed the SLU team closely since 1978.

I realize this is a young team. I knew this would be a rebuilding year. But I did not expect this.

No, but we shouldn't get run out of our own building by GMU.

I can kind of accept criticism of recruiting (although they're freshmen), but our players make idiotic passes, miss wide open shots, don't always hustle on defense/rebounding, miss FTs, etc. that's not on the coach.

Troll. Who is your dealer? Home game. Saturday night. Nothing else to do in STL. 58-32 against GM. We are in last place. Optimism is one thing, denial another

You spew the same crap. There's a way to be critical without being an a-hole. Grow up.