Lorenzini's

SluSignGuy

Few dumb questions...

Has anyone gone to the Lorenzini's post-game press conference?

Where is Lorenzini's in Chaifetz?

Is it open to everyone, or just Billiken Club members?

Do they serve meals after games?

Never been to the post game presser. Lorenzini's is on the bottom floor in the corner across from the Bills' bench. It is open to Billiken Club members, but only at a pretty high level BEFORE the game while after the game it is open to Billiken Club members at a lower level. Food is very good, but I do not think they serve food after the games. I could be wrong on that part though as I have never been there after the games.

Never been to the post game presser. Lorenzini's is on the bottom floor in the corner across from the Bills' bench. It is open to Billiken Club members, but only at a pretty high level BEFORE the game while after the game it is open to Billiken Club members at a lower level. Food is very good, but I do not think they serve food after the games. I could be wrong on that part though as I have never been there after the games.

Thanks.

An usher told me tonight there is no food after the games. I am a low level Billiken club member. But I won dinner for 4 at the Dayton watch party. I will try to eat before a future game.

Lorenzini's pre-game buffet is very good as is the service. The room is very nice. Very convenient to have a nice meal and then go upstairs for the game. Suggest reservations for the big games. Dr. Pestello is almost always there and Rich Chaifetz is there when he comes in.