GDT: Little Rhody

Pistol

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This board can't handle jokes. It sucks

The ignore feature is snazzy. The people who tend to make the dumbest jokes at the worst times - I don't even see them. Just keep moving. It's great.

SLU down 12 now with 1:14 to play. I really thought we'd be in this one later.

I think so, too. His arms are just so big and long. When he takes the occasional three, that's extremely apparent. If I were his HS coach I'd have tried to get him to eliminate some of the motion from his arms on his shot. They're so long and strong, he just has too much going on during his release. Might be late now to tinker too much, though.

Quoting Sir Mix A Lot, i like it...

Good shot of Yarbrough on the bench stressing something to Reynolds and Jolly (who had a goofy smile until Milik showed he was serious).

Expect more of the same comments from him in the postgame presser.

Rhode Island could be a Top 3 A-10 team this year. They have a fairly easy conference schedule and are definitely in the top third of our league. Despite 21 turnovers, awful 3 point and foul shooting we were still in it until the last couple of minutes. That's frustrating yet encouraging. We showed a little intensity (some of it misplaced), a little toughness, and some resiliency. Wasn't all bad