NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

Come in from your ledges everyone. 

We are pathetic human beings. Just wanna put that out there. Myself included. It’s a perfect Sunday and we’re on a message board hyperventilating about an 18 year old man. 

@thetorch - sorry 

But why the previously mentioned unpinning?  If the D league is in his future, we should wish him success.  An entrance counselor in DuBourg once told me SLU's not for everyone.  Wise words unfortunately ignored.  

Hopefully though, this is nothing and everybody, including CG, is in uniform in the fall and ready to work the A10 into submission and put the bejesus into the Beast.

29 minutes ago, Pistol said:

40 comments on his Tweet and all but a few are from Mizzou fans. Good grief.

Yeah but it obviously pays off. I mean, look at their 2018 football recruiting class. Ranked 2nd to LAST in the SEC (behind Kentucky and Vandy depending on the list). Anyone with half of a brain knows they'd be  dead last if it weren't for the droves of pathetic 25-45 year-old Mizzou fanboys tweet creepin'  on these teenage boys.

44 minutes ago, Pistol said:

40 comments on his Tweet and all but a few are from Mizzou fans. Good grief.

-if roles were reversed I wonder if there would be SLU folks, or folks made to look like SLU folks, that would be Tweeting to a kid? I kind of think so

16 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-if roles were reversed I wonder if there would be SLU folks, or folks made to look like SLU folks, that would be Tweeting to a kid? I kind of think so

SLU lacks youthful fans. given those I see at games, hard to imagine some of those people even knowing what twitter is. 

16 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Sure. But not nearly in the volume of Mizzou fans.

FWIW, I'm not really of the opinion that tweeting at a player is a horrible activity, it's just stunning to see how many Mizzou people jumped on this opportunity to tweet at him on an absolutely beautiful Sunday morning in the Show-me state.

17 minutes ago, wgstl said:

SLU lacks youthful fans. given those I see at games, hard to imagine some of those people even knowing what twitter is. 

Agreed. I've always thought they should open up a Miss Sherri's or Ponderosa next to Chaifitz so a majority of the fan base has somewhere to pregame.

33 minutes ago, wgstl said:

13 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Agreed. I've always thought they should open up a Miss Sherri's or Ponderosa next to Chaifitz so a majority of the fan base has somewhere to pregame.

4 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Oh, you would be surprised what some of those old people know sonny.......

Love the posts thank you for the laughs I know what twitter is but would never use it.

I appreciate the twitter posts that are posted on this site it is good information.

No need for Miss Sherri’s and Ponderossa when you have Pappy’s however I have ate at both of those places several times.

SPUMAC is butt hurt over the Gordon decision and will continue interferring until Gordon gets on the SLU campus.  Based on what Tilmon did to Illinois I believe that coach Martin continues checking how strong Gordon’s commitment is as well as boosters and fans.

I like coach Ford’s standards with a committed player.

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

SPUMAC is butt hurt over the Gordon decision and will continue interferring until Gordon gets on the SLU campus.  Based on what Tilmon did to Illinois I believe that coach Martin continues checking how strong Gordon’s commitment is as well as boosters and fans.

I like coach Ford’s standards with a committed player.

I don't doubt the above at all. Martin's a poacher. You can just about bet the farm he's got sources that are either in Gordon's ear or reporting his every whim. I'm hoping Tate's relationship w/ Gordon is strong enough that it will see him honor his commitment.

18 minutes ago, StlBills said:

I didn't hear all of it but it sounded like Frank said on his show today that he thinks it's a little over 50% chance he still goes to SLU. He also said the tweet was about him breaking up with his gf.

Cooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

19 minutes ago, StlBills said:

I didn't hear all of it but it sounded like Frank said on his show today that he thinks it's a little over 50% chance he still goes to SLU. He also said the tweet was about him breaking up with his gf.

Frank also thought we’d get Torrence Watson and Justin Coleman, among others. Gordon has never wavered in his commitment so I wouldn’t look too much into this