Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Hearing rumors that Gordon was in Columbia this weekend hanging out with the Porters. Can anyone confirm or deny?  I know McKinney was visiting as well.

19 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

I thought it was Liddell visiting K State. Did they both go?

IMG_0234.PNG

It didn't take you very long to go from knowing McKinney was at Mizzou to asking whether he was at K State. Maybe you need some sources other than an internet message board?

1 hour ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Hearing rumors that Gordon was in Columbia this weekend hanging out with the Porters. Can anyone confirm or deny?  I know McKinney was visiting as well.

I heard he was there trying to explain the concept of DEFENSE to the football team!

I was wrong. I have no inside information. I'm just a fan like you. I got out of the coaching/recruiting game years ago. I read several tweets that said Liddell was visiting K-State and then I saw on power Mizzou that McKinney would be visiting Mizzou and I wrongly assumed it was this weekend. I can only evaluate talent, I have no idea who is visiting where other than what I read, just hope all the the top local kids go to SLU and Mizzou.

6 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

That's just one source, 67% of the predictions still have SLU. And the guy that predicted mizzou also thinks Watson will go there

True, but I think there is definitely cause for concern. A national guy isn't going to switch his pick, on a guy that has been committed for close to a year, with no inside info. 

It's all starting to add up:

1) Watson decommits

2) Carteare Snap

3) Carteare Visits Mizzou

4) crystal balls switching for Watson and Gordon. 

For the record, I hope I am mercilessly made fun of when Gordon stays committed and Watson commits next week. #InTFordITrust