Grand Jury for NH - Update Thread

All-

In effort to remain completely transparent, I am announcing that the grand jury to review the evidence around a distasteful post made from the screenname 'NH' has been assembled. These individuals were selcted at random and represent our collective Billiken board. Over the course of approximately the next week, these members will meet at secret times and locations, using telepresence for any individuals not physically able to attend....A few 'out of towners'.

With the continued support from Billikens.com (Steve), Saint Louis University, NH's current university, FBI, STLPD Forensics, and many others, we have assembled a complete picture and massive amomunts of evidence for the GJ to review. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and this GJ will evaluate and follow the evidence....where ever that may take them.

There will be alot of rumors, gossip, and false information spread through the media outlets. The truth will be found through the grand jury process.

Grand Jury:

ACE

NextYearBill

Dwayne's World

Jimbo

SluFan13

BrianSTL

Thank you

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All-

In effort to remain completely transparent, I am announcing that the grand jury to review the evidence around a distasteful post made from the screenname 'NH' has been assembled. These individuals were selcted at random and represent our collective Billiken board. Over the course of approximately the next week, these members will meet at secret times and locations, using telepresence for any individuals not physically able to attend....A few 'out of towners'.

With the continued support from Billikens.com (Steve), Saint Louis University, NH's current university, FBI, STLPD Forensics, and many others, we have assembled a complete picture and massive amomunts of evidence for the GJ to review. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and this GJ will evaluate and follow the evidence....where ever that may take them.

There will be alot of rumors, gossip, and false information spread through the media outlets. The truth will be found through the grand jury process.

Grand Jury:

ACE

NextYearBill

Dwayne's World

Jimbo

SluFan13

BrianSTL

Thank you

I would be honored to serve. Will ACT scores be submitted in to evidence?

All-

Grand Jury:

ACE

NextYearBill

Dwayne's World

Jimbo

SluFan13

BrianSTL

Thank you

I will accept my civic duty. The grand jury will meet once a week and examine all of the evidence given. The decision will then be decided upon unanimously and presented to Backhand. Backhand will hold a press conference before the start of conference play and announce the decision to the public. National guard will be posted outside the Fetz in the case that NH is not indicted.

What are the potential penalties if indicted? One year ban from billikens.com? Lifetime ban? Metz rule of five posts per day? Is NH In a secure location and will you post his address to the public?

I feel wronged and am getting some protesters together to loot and burn some innocent peoples businesses. I'm not waiting on the facts as I know a few people of questionable character who have said NH is innocent, so facts are irrelevant. It seems to me that posters such as NH are not treated equally on sports message boards so it is my right to raise a little hell regardless of who it hurts

I feel wronged and am getting some protesters together to loot and burn some innocent peoples businesses. I'm not waiting on the facts as I know a few people of questionable character who have said NH is innocent, so facts are irrelevant. It seems to me that posters such as NH are not treated equally on sports message boards so it is my right to raise a little hell regardless of who it hurts

Hey, you spelled the new n-bomb wrong. Everybody knows it's t-h-u-g.