Bills by 22 over NCA&T

The Wiz

Wiz, I think, at least at this early point of the season, you need to do a serious re-assessment of the Billikens. I hope and believe we have the talent to be fairly good at the end of the year, but at this point all we are is a team that struggles against mid to low-level teams.

Wiz, I think, at least at this early point of the season, you need to do a serious re-assessment of the Billikens. I hope and believe we have the talent to be fairly good at the end of the year, but at this point all we are is a team that struggles against mid to low-level teams.

I am doing a reassessment as I do every November. If you remember from my preseason report card..(as well as previous year preseason report cards ) November is always about gathering data. I use a preseason model which is good but never as good as real data. As I previously have mentioned, I need 6 games to have enough data to make "real" forecasts. We are currently half way there. Right now, I am using 1/2 real data ,1/2 forecasting model . By the time we get done with TCU next week, I will be "fully operational." November has always been a hit and miss month. This year more so because of the complete turnover of our roster. Give me another week, and we will have a better reading on this team. .........BTW, we are currently a C team