Billikens At Indiana State GDT - Chop down the Sycamores

thetorch

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartley and MY are players. I wasn't sure how much run Bartley would get this year. All of the frosh are solid. Sure, when 11 guys play, it may seem like some guys disappear. And that rotation will probably go down to 9 or 10 in conference, with GG back in the mix. But these frosh give me a lot of hope. Things happen, but if I'm the AD, I start trying to schedule home and homes with elite programs over the next two years: Duke, Florida, Arizona, Michigan State. Or get the Jesuit connections going and have games with Gonzaga, Creighton, and X.

These guys have the potential to be a nasty, nasty bunch.

Bartley and MY are players. I wasn't sure how much run Bartley would get this year. All of the frosh are solid. Sure, when 11 guys play, it may seem like some guys disappear. And that rotation will probably go down to 9 or 10 in conference, with GG back in the mix. But these frosh give me a lot of hope. Things happen, but if I'm the AD, I start trying to schedule home and homes with elite programs over the next two years: Duke, Florida, Arizona, Michigan State. Or get the Jesuit connections going and have games with Gonzaga, Creighton, and X.

These guys have the potential to be a nasty, nasty bunch.

Home and homes with Duke, Florida, Arizona, and Michigan St in two years? No problem. But shouldn't we space those games out? Come on Sparky.

Ill probably wait tomorrow for the video on the SLU Athletics website, but sometimes for away games if there is no broadcast feed the clips are hard to come by. Hopefully someone has a better view than from the one from the stream

Yeah, I'm not banking on a highlight package. The YouTube video of the full game is great (thanks go bills), but it's kind of hard to tell just how the play happened. Poor camera work plus a grainy feed..

Home and homes with Duke, Florida, Arizona, and Michigan St in two years? No problem. But shouldn't we space those games out? Come on Sparky.

We should at least be able to lock down a Majerus Memorial series with Utah or Marquette.

We should at least be able to lock down a Majerus Memorial series with Utah or Marquette.

Utah has been playing Bowling Green. Marquette did last year. I think we have been left out in the cold on this.