Chairman of the Board of Trustees

willie

Congrats Joe, we look forward to your leadership. The great "Billikan" = one the most loyal, diehard fans of Billiken basketball out there. It is so cool having one of our billikens.com own as head of the Board!

And ps: thanks to ACE for re-posting that fraught and largely idiotic "tussle" about the rehiring of Coach Crews. If you take the time to read through that dreck, you will notice many a blowhard, telling us all of their supposed insider info about Crews not being retained. Very, very funny stuff, that is. It is way more than a tussle between 2.

Congrats Joe, we look forward to your leadership. The great "Billikan" = one the most loyal, diehard fans of Billiken basketball out there. It is so cool having one of our billikens.com own as head of the Board!

And ps: thanks to ACE for re-posting that fraught and largely idiotic "tussle" about the rehiring of Coach Crews. If you take the time to read through that dreck, you will notice many a blowhard, telling us all of their supposed insider info about Crews not being retained. Very, very funny stuff, that is. It is way more than a tussle between 2.

I agree Doc B. Sure not many boards can claim a Board Chair as an ex poster. We had a true insider, albeit probably a lot more guarded than he wanted to be or could be, and kicked him to the curb. I read some of that old thread and noted that he did resurface under his new moniker Billikenswim for one post. I know I had my differences with Billikan during the Sodie years and still think he was an awful hire, so his insider status doesn't change my thinking there.

But the best thing about this for Bills fans and students alike, we have a true Billiken BB booster who's all in on the program. Sure he'll have his tussles, but hey, he's a big time lawyer, so he should be able to convince eskimos that an ice cube is really the clear version of hot sauce.

This was a classic tussle between two guys who no longer post here - http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23227

-if Billikan is the reason Metz and roy no longer post here i might have to increase my contribution to the U, good work and thanks Mr Chairman!!!

Is it bad that I enjoy seeing supposed insiders exposed as frauds?

-no, not at all

I feel better with Billikan at the helm with regard to Big East priorities.