Political Science Dept.

Hold up, we still need to take care of the hazing and initiation ceremony.

Good point on the initiation.

Steve - just remember, girl right, goat left. Very important. Wait a minute...maybe it's girl left and goat right... Darn, I get that mixed up every time....

Boy, I'd sign up for that class. Way to go Steverino. Oops, Prof Steverino. Welcome to the Billiken family. About time you made it. As for Taj Mahal 79, well we all know going into this season he's the Anti-Billiken, so if he forgot you, that's a good thing. Congrats, Dr. Rogers.

Will you have your graduate assistants do your signs for you?

No signs. My research assistant will likely have the pleasure of looking up much election data.

So what are you teaching? The constitutionality of playing five guards at the same time?

This course was dropped from the catalog after the Soderberg era.

Congrats, Steve!!! Now get all the bb players to take your classes and keep them eligible!!!

I grade everything blind (seriously, I do).

I think he also has "The Illegality of Zone Defense in the City of St. Louis".

It's a local government class.

One of my specialties actually is state politics.

Congratulations, Steve, er, Dr. Rogers, er, Prof. Rogers!

Hard to believe you are the person who used to be a teenaged website administrator.

Whatever happened to "Dr. SignGuy"

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14963&p=159047

and teenage?! I started this thing when I was 12 ;)

Major congratulations, Steve.

Now we will have real, official credibility at the A10 Tournament.

Does this balance out me going to GW for undergrad?

More seriously, thank you all for the congratulations. It is not often during a job interview does your "campus tour" involve going to look at your brick outside the arena. But I should be seeing many more of you more often at games. Faculty discount on tickets :D

Dr. Steve; welcome. but faculty discount tickets?? where did you hear that one ?? tell me about that; I am unenlightened, maybe it is a new idea of the new president... usually I'm either buying the cheap seats and moving down, or scrounging tickets on here to bring friends, or else hitting up some of the players for extras (players usually do NOT have extras, btw)--or just hanging around outside or in the lobby and scoring one or more. Shamelessly, I might add-- and those are my "faculty discounts" !!

anyway welcome to COAS. If you need a billiken fan to show you the ropes, let me know, there are a few of us but not that many, most faculty are more at home with books and bibliographies than they are with basketballs and barn burners.

contact me off list if there is anything I can help you with. and as Dennis said -- if you feel like seeing a scrimmage or something, let me know... -hb

Dr. Steve; welcome. but faculty discount tickets?? where did you hear that one ?? tell me about that; I am unenlightened, maybe it is a new idea of the new president... usually I'm either buying the cheap seats and moving down, or scrounging tickets on here to bring friends, or else hitting up some of the players for extras (players usually do NOT have extras, btw)--or just hanging around outside or in the lobby and scoring one or more. Shamelessly, I might add-- and those are my "faculty discounts" !!

anyway welcome to COAS. If you need a billiken fan to show you the ropes, let me know, there are a few of us but not that many, most faculty are more at home with books and bibliographies than they are with basketballs and barn burners.

contact me off list if there is anything I can help you with. and as Dennis said -- if you feel like seeing a scrimmage or something, let me know... -hb

I know this is in jest, but faculty/staff do get a discount (a pretty good one) on season tickets:

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=209530126

Doc, where's that report on our surprise players?

After almost 20 years - yes - Steve is a Billiken. I move back to St. Louis this weekend.

Does this mean I have to change my username to SluSignProf?

WOW-that is great news-the internet has just become closer