Austin McBroom

TRN

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRN really nice video. Really nice thing to do, I do not think they will change the man's life, but at the very least they brought a day of sunshine and happiness to him. Good for Austin McBroom and his buddy!

I don't know about that. As a homeless man I bet he has nothing to look forward to, and absolutely no reason to expect anybody to treat him with friendliness or respect. What Austin and Blake did that day just blows me away, I can't believe they have the humility and decency to do such a thing. Absolutely blows my mind.

Austin McBroom is a true man, and I'm damn proud to say he's on our team.

Hooray for Hollywood!

Except for the hardcore rap/hip hop beats in the video, good stuff. It would be good to go back a month or two from now to see what impact this random act of kindness did for this man. Good job...AM and Blake.

Except for the hardcore rap/hip hop beats in the video, good stuff. It would be good to go back a month or two from now to see what impact this random act of kindness did for this man. Good job...AM and Blake.

They were trying to treat him like they would a friend! Friends listen to hip hop together. Gotta shrug that off.

They were trying to treat him like they would a friend! Friends listen to hip hop together. Gotta shrug that off.

I will lean back when all you mitches gimme me my loot.!?!

Shared this video with my Christian Living teacher and she showed it for the class and taught from it. It's truly amazing and I'm glad I'm getting it publicity.

Everybody was in awe of their hospitality, and inevitably all of the girls fell in love with AM. Haha.

Not to be too jaded but I was taught that true acts of kindness really should be anonymous. Why the need to publicize?

Motivate others to do kind acts as well? I can't believe anyone would question his motives. He's a public figure with a lot of influence, if he could motivate others to do a kind act as well then why wouldn't you? I think it was great that he publicized it because it shows that it's alright to help people, if someone as cool as himself can do it why not you?

Not to be too jaded but I was taught that true acts of kindness really should be anonymous. Why the need to publicize?

Note that he has over 40,000 followers on "vine" in which he makes short 10 second videos of him doing comical stuff. I think he's meaning to show his followers that although he messes with people and jokes with people, hes an actual good kid.

Note that he has over 40,000 followers on "vine" in which he makes short 10 second videos of him doing comical stuff. I think he's meaning to show his followers that although he messes with people and jokes with people, hes an actual good kid.

Magnificent point. I have no doubt in my mind that he had nothing but good motives driving him to share that video. Personally, it brightened my day. Not only did he change Michael's life, but he made my day better as well.

Motivate others to do kind acts as well? I can't believe anyone would question his motives. He's a public figure with a lot of influence, if he could motivate others to do a kind act as well then why wouldn't you? I think it was great that he publicized it because it shows that it's alright to help people, if someone as cool as himself can do it why not you?

So I assume you're going to do something similar now?

Great work by McBroom and I give him lots of credit for what he did, but I agree with this.

And this isn't to take away anything from what he did. I'm sure he made that guy's week. But I'm not a fan of posting it all over social media

Just to be devil's advocate, didn't JC (not Jim Crews) publicize his acts of kindness? At minimum he had 12 very dedicated publicists.

Just to be devil's advocate, didn't JC (not Jim Crews) publicize his acts of kindness? At minimum he had 12 very dedicated publicists.

You can find tons of quotes from the Bible saying to do your acts of kindness in secret because the only thing that matters is if God sees your acts of kindness. And either way, McBroom isn't Jesus Christ