Best Billiken T-shirts

TaLBErt

Call their online sales department and ask for a 10% discount coupon code and they'll give you one. I tried using coupons from RetailMeNot.com but they wouldn't work so when i called the rep, he gave me a code to enter. Standard shipping is free as well. Been wanting to get some more Billiken gear and there isn 't any in our area, so thanks for the link.

Hey everyone, they also have the Billiken Pride and SLUNATICS t-shirts in the bookstore, $25.

Yes, I saw those a couple of days ago in the bookstore, too. Plus, they were having a 25% (or was it 20%) off sale on all T-shirts. Don't know if that sale has ended or not.

I told my wife about this and she said I was crazy because I already had too many Billiken/SLU shirts so I went up and counted...27. Clearly, she is wrong, very, very wrong.

I told my wife about this and she said I was crazy because I already had too many Billiken/SLU shirts so I went up and counted...27. Clearly, she is wrong, very, very wrong.

My wife has accused me of the same. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

No such thing as too many billiken ts. NO SUCH THING.

Got mine in last night. I ordered the grey one with "saint Louis Billikens" on it, and it looks great. Just a friendly warning, they run a little big. I haven't washed it yet but if you're borderline between sizes, go smaller.

I walked into the new Dick's Sporting Goods near South County Mall just before the A-10 tournament to buy my kids some new baseball gloves. Right as we walked in, there was a big display (you had to walk around it to get into the store) that was completely made up of Billiken shirts and products. No Missouri or Illinois. It was not a display with half Billiken stuff and then some Duke and Kansas mixed in. It was 100% Billikens stuff. I about hit the floor.

In the past, I have been rather upset at other stores (Sports Authority and any others) that have poor Billiken selection mixed in with other, non-local schools as if they are saying that their confident that there are just as many Georgetown or Kentucky fans in town as SLU fans, so they better diversify.

Needless to say, I will be patronizing Dick's SPORTING GOODS (before anyone tries to make a joke) in the future.

Just ordered me one of dem gray shirts! Yeeehawwww!

Still disappointed in the overall selection of SLU apparel. I've never really seen a shirt or jacket or polo that I HAD to have.

And why can you not buy their current basketball shorts anywhere? I don't get it. Seems you can by Mizzou basketball shorts...

The official online store has a nice Columbia fleece jacket in Billiken blue, but why doesn't it use the official athletics font?

http://shop.slubillikens.com/COLLEGE_Saint_Louis_Billikens_Mens_Jackets/Columbia_Saint_Louis_Billikens_Flanker_Full_Zip_Fleece_Jacket_-_Royal_Blue

Just ordered me one of dem gray shirts! Yeeehawwww!

Still disappointed in the overall selection of SLU apparel. I've never really seen a shirt or jacket or polo that I HAD to have.

And why can you not buy their current basketball shorts anywhere? I don't get it. Seems you can by Mizzou basketball shorts...

Golf Discount in South County has some nice billiken golf stuff.